#78(Zayn)

Harry had shown us around his huge penthouse. He had like an enormous living room and an even bigger kitchen ( it looked like the kitchen of a restaurant) then he had four bedrooms, a studio office, a  terrace big like a whole apartment with the Jacuzzi and of course a cinema room.

"Do you really live here all alone?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, he's a filthy rich bastard." Louis swooped in.

"Oh shut up, Lou," Harry said rolling his eyes,"by the way now I thought that Niall could sleep in the guest room next to Louis' and that you could sleep with me? Only if you want , I have another spare room, you are not obliged to sleep in my room, I would like it but if you don't you can al-"

We all stopped him laughing out loud.

"You are cute when you ramble, but yeah don't worry I'll sleep in your room." I said chuckling.

"By the way Niall should sleep in my room as well," Louis casually said.

Niall opened his eyes wide and said directly to Harry, "Have you told him I'm not interested?"

"He did, but teasing people, especially you, is funny." Louis answered for Harry to chuckle.

"Ugh, well. Anyway show me my room." Niall said with a uff, taking his luggage and starting to go towards the guest rooms, Louis following him.

"You were right, it's funny to see Louis tease him." I said shaking my head smiling.

"Told you, anyway let's go to our room, so you can settle down."

"So now it's already our room?" I teased.

"Oh c'mon." He grunted taking my hand leading me to his or our room.

When we got inside he sat on the king sized bed and said "Make yourself at home, babe."

I felt my cheeks go crimson red as soon as he mentioned the word "babe", so I just nodded and immediately turned around towards where I had put my suitcase, opening it. As soon as I did so, I felt two arms wrap around my torso and Harry's chin on my shoulder.

"I'm really happy you are here." He said kissing my neck.

I smiled and turned around in his arms putting mine around his neck and looking into his emerald eyes.

"I'm really happy to be here too. I have missed you," I said kissing his lips shortly, just for him to smile big and peck my lips again.

"Now I think you could settle down your things later. I believe your are tired and jetlagged, why don't we cuddle and rest for a while?"

I smiled sweetly and nodded really tempted by his offer, 'cause I was in fact very tired.