#122 (Niall)

"Look at these fuckers," Louis said as he sat next to me on the couch, passing me his phone.

"Are they even serious? They go out for dinner, they never come back, and days after they decide to post a cute post on instagram saying they are on vacation?"

"I know right, they could have told us if they needed their privacy to fuck, there was no need for such drastic measures,"  he shrugged.

"You are an idiot," I smiled shaking my head.

"You are beautiful when you smile ... actually you always are."

For some reason I blushed and lowered my glance for a second.

"I know, I know, it was kinda cheesy, but it's true," he chuckled, holding his hands up in defence.

"Thank you," I said quietly. Somehow I liked his compliments.

He put a hand on my thigh and I looked up at him, " I'm glad you are finally accepting my compliments," he stated.

"I kinda like them," I shrugged.

He smiled.

We were too close.

He looked at my lips.

I looked at his.

After a fraction of second, I don't even know how, his lips were on mine. I felt electricity through my body, as cliche as it may sound.

Quickly Louis pulled apart and looked at me with big, wide eyes, "I'm so sorry Ni, I don't know, I didn't mean to, I mean, I meant to, but I shouldn't have, I-"

"I-I, I think it was okay," I mumbled stopping his blabbering.

He smiled wide, took my face into his hands and pulled my face to his.

We kissed passionately for a few seconds, this time. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I liked it. I think I was just accepting the fact that I liked Louis, even though I wasn't gay. After a few seconds I pulled apart, because it was becoming kind of overwhelming.

"Where do we go from here?" Lou asked.

"Let's, let's just take it slow, okay? I need time," I answered.

"Anything for you," he quickly pecked my lips.