#127 (Harry)

"What the fuck guys!" Me and Zayn both shouted as we entered into Zayn's flat.

I was there to take Zayn back home and to pick Louis up before going back to New York. And I totally didn't expect to see that: Niall and Louis tangled on the couch kissing the life out of each other.

"Oh my God!" Louis let out a quite feminine squeal as he jumped letting Niall go and standing up.

"You left us alone," Niall simply said as to answer our questioning looks on our faces.

"Ugh, I hate my life," Zayn said facepalming himself in exasperation.

"Yeah Niall's right, you left us alone, hence, it's your fault," Louis retorted crossing his arm.

"Actually I don't even want to know," Zayn stated raising up his arms in surrender and going to sit on the couch next to Niall, leaving his suitcase next to the door.

I chuckled but then returned serious, "Lou?" I called out.

He looked at me and answered, "yeah?"

"We have to go back to New York."

Louis huffed and asked, "But Why?"

"Management called." I simply answered.

"But you can't take me away from my Niall," he pouted.

I raised and eyebrow amused and looked at Niall who was blushing like a tomato and then back to Louis, "Your Niall?!"