#136 (Zayn)

''Why the fuck did you do this?'' I shouted as he got out of the bathroom shoving my phone to his face.

He looked at the picture and started to shake his head frantically, "please Zayn, it's not what it looks like."

"To me it looks exactly how it is," I said angrily, "and with a fucking girl."

"Z," he said touching my arm and I scrolled him off, but he continued, " I don't even know who she is, she just came to me and kissed me and as soon as she did that flashes started going off."

"Why should I believe you?" I challenged.

"Cause it is the truth, Z I am gay and in love with you," he said with pleading eyes.

"Then why didn't you tell me as soon as you came back home?"

"I ..." he hesitated.

"Exactly." I simply answered.

"God I was drunk."

I rolled my eyes and I started to go towards the door. Harry took me by the hand and turned me around, grabbing my face with his hands, "Zayn I love you, believe me," he said looking straight into my eyes.

He looked sincere, but I couldn't do it, so I lowered my glance and said, "I-I need to go, I want to be alone."

I freed myself from his grip and I started to go towards the door, this time without being blocked, even though I felt he was following me.

I grabbed the jacket and my keys and I opened the door finding Niall there with a soft look on his face, " Come here Zee," he said opening his arm. I launched myself into his arms as I heard Harry utter, ''Zayn ... please."

"Harry, leave him alone," Niall said harshly.