#149 (Niall)

''What? We aren't together  babe, we're taking it slow ... you said so.'' Louis said still scrolling through the comments of that fan page.

'' I know, idiot, but you can't say that to the whole  world with a plain cold 'no'.'' I pouted crossing my arms. He chuckled and shook his head. '' You are impossible,'' he said as he lightly pecked my lips. 

I smiled at that, ''but you like me a lot,'' I said as I sat on his lap, putting my arms around his neck. He was sat on a chair in his kitchen.

He looked up at me and said, '' I really do, and I'm glad you like me too.''

''I do'' I simply said.

''What are you going to do?'' He asked randomly.

''What do you mean?''

''Zayn and Harry are moving to London and I'm moving there as well since I work for Harry. You've recieved some job offers here, in the Us ...'' he hesitated, '' are you gonna stay here?''

''I could never leave Zayn ... and you.'' I sighed as much as my job opportunities were great here I couldn't afford to lose my friend and Lou. I had pondered my decision, heck I had a People Magazine photoshoot sponsored by Gucci in my C.v., I don't think I'll have problems finding a job in the UK either.

''Can I propose something?'' he asked.

I simply nodded looking straight into his eyes.

''I-I don't know if you're ready yet or if you want to and I'm totally okay if you'll say no, but it's something we've never done before and I really would love to and-''

''Lou, just shoot it,'' I interrupted him chuckling.

''I'm sorry,'' he smiled, ''Would you go on a date with me tonight?''

''Yes Lou, I'll go on a date with you.''