#61(Zayn)

"Hi" I answered the phone still a little bit nervous to be talking to him. I knew we had met in person, but conversations over the phone always made me nervous.

"Hello Z."

"Why'd you call me? " I asked.

"What?" He chuckled, " you don't wanna talk to me?"

I scoffed at him, " You know what I mean, you called me because you wanted to tell me something, what's that?"

"Well do you remember the fact that I'm working on a new project?" He trailed off.

"Yes. Is it confirmed?" I asked.

"Yes and I'm giving the news to you first, as I promised. Not even my mom knows yet."

"Oh God really, I-I don't know what to say." And I really didn't, I didn't expect him to keep that promise, I thought it was something you just say, "thank you."

"Of course. I always keep my promises."

"So what is it?" I asked curious.

"I'm working on a Broadway musical." He said excited.

"Oh my God I can't believe it! You can sing?"

"I've been told so." I bet he was shrugging his shoulders.

"I- Oh God I'm so happy for you H really! I still can't believe you told me first."

"Well you are my fan number one, aren't you?" I could here his smirk through the phone.

"Yes I am." I chuckled, " no really I'm so excited for you."

"It has always been my dream."

"So what musical is it?"