#97 (Harry)

"Ugh my head is fucking pounding." I said as Zayn got up from the bed and opened the freaking curtains. I know it was almost 1 p.m., but I was hangover and the light didn't really help.

"If you hadn't drunk so much." He shrugged off coming back to the bed and lying beside me.

"If you hadn't ignored me."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, wrapping his arm around my torso and entangling our legs, "will you ever let go of this?"

"No," I stated with a pout.

"You are so cute when you are offended."

"Uff go away."

"Nu-uh, don't you want me to make it up to you?" He asked almost seductively.

"Well, I really would like that."

"Then let me take you out tonight, the dessert is on me."

"Oh then I can't wait," I said lustful. I turned on my side so that I was facing him. He was so beautiful with that messy hair and tired look. I started to lean in but he stopped me putting a finger on my lips.

"There's no way I'm kissing you with that morning breath of yours."

"Why are you so mean to me?"

He chuckled and brought his hands to my hair, playing with it, "drunk breath is the worst, love. By the way I really like how your hair is growing. It makes you sexier if that is even possible."

I smiled lovingly," thank you."

He smiled back and slightly pecked my lips, " now go brush your teeth if you want a real kiss."