#115 (Harry)

"Come in guys," Zayn said.

As soon as me and Lou got in we heard a door being slammed.

Zayn sighed, "Lou be patient with him."

Louis nodded,"yes, but I need to talk to him. Where's his room?"

Zayn showed him and Louis went in front of Niall's room and started to knock.

"C'mon, let's go put these into a vase," Zayn said taking my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

He took a transparent vase from the cupboard and filled it with water, putting the roses inside. He placed it at the centre of the table and said, " come here."

He hugged me tight and then kissed me, "what are you doing here? I literally have no words."

I smiled and kissed him another time. I pulled out from the hug, cupping his cheeks and slightly caressing his cheekbones with my thumbs, " I wanted to surprise you, plus Louis wanted to talk to Niall."

I pecked his lips and I sat down on the nearer chair.

"Uff, I hope they solve whatever is going on between them," he said coming towards me and standing in between my legs. I put my hands on his hips and he put his on my shoulders.

"Yeah," I looked up at him.

"I see this time you managed to get here unnoticed," he smirked.

"Sometimes plans go as you plan them," I chuckled.

"By the way, I'm in," he announced.

"What?"

"I'm in for the coming out."

"What about your anxiety," I asked concerned.

"I can do it H, if it will lead to make you happy I can do it. Don't worry I've thought about this," he explained.

"I love you," I smiled wide.

"I love you too, I still can't believe you are here."

"Why don't we make it more real?" I said provocative cupping his buttcheeks, bringing him closer to me.

"Let's go to my bedroom," he pecked my lips.