#46(Harry)

I hadn't had a laugh like this in a while. Me and Zayn were having a real good time so far. I was so happy to be there with him.

"I'm glad you accepted to come on a date with me." I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you came." He smiled back at me.

"Well Z, I have told you I wanted to meet you."

"Yeah but when I saw those photos of you at the airport I thought you didn't want to see me." He said looking down.

"I hoped there weren't paparazzi for once, but of course plans don't always go as you plan them," I shrugged.

"I still can't believe Niall knew. I was there worrying about things and he was there like oh don't worry Zee there must be a reason, while the little shit knew everything." He groaned.

"Well I wanted to surprise you." I chuckled as the waiter brought our dishes and we thanked him.

Zayn immediately took a bite of his steak and moaned closing his eyes,"mmh this is delicious!"

Oh my God.

"You shouldn't do that anymore."

"What?" He stopped eating, looking puzzled.

"You moaned. It was hot."

His eyes widened, "oh."

"After all, you don't want me to take you right here in front of everyone right?" I smirked. He blushed hard and looked down.

"You look beautiful when you blush, Z."