#105 (Harry)

Stupid, stupid, stupid. It was the only word that had floated around my head all day.

I know I did something I really shouldn't have, but I couldn't lose my Zayn over this.

I wanted to talk to him but he had refused and he had been out all day with Niall. I didn't even receive a text from him, not even a word.

"Ugh Harry, stop moping around, they'll be home soon, it's almost midnight." Louis said.

"They've been away all day." I stated.

"I know but they have nowhere else to go, so they'll be home soon."

I sighed and as I did so I heard the bell ring. I immediately got up and started pacing towards the door. I opened it to find Niall and Zayn standing there.

I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed Zayn's hand and dragged him to my room without even greeting Niall.

I took him to my room and locked the door. Kind of creepy, but I didn't want him escaping.

"Now we have to talk." I stated crossing my arms over my chest and looking at him, who was on the other side of the room.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked sarcastically.

"You have to. We have to. People need to talk when they have problems."

"The only one who has a problem here is you." He retorted.

I sighed and nodded, " I know. That's why I want to talk and explain."

"Do I get any saying in this?" He asked as he sat down on the bed.

I smiled conscious that he had finally agreed to talk with me, "nah, not really," I said and I sat down next to him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It is what they all say." He shrugged.

"Let me explain." I begged.

"Explain, but that doesn't make what you did more right. You don't have sex with people and when they tell you they love you, you just go away."

"Love," I whispered.

He turned to look at me and asked, "what?!"

"Love, we made love."