#118 (Zayn)

"Hey baby," Harry called out and I groaned confused since it was probably early in the morning. I turned around to look at him.

"What time is it? I asked confused with my sleepy voice.

"It's 7:30 a.m." he stated.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I groaned burying my face in my pillow.

"I need to talk to you."

"Can't it wait?" I mumbled.

"Management called."

"And? What do they want?" I asked looking up at him.

"We have to go on a date."

"What do you mean?"

"They said we have to go to a restaurant and when we will be out of it, there'll be paparazzi waiting for us. We have to be photographed out of the restaurant hand in hand."

"Oh," I sighed in realization.

"What?"

"That's why you came here ... to pull this stunt?"

"Oh God, no no no, " Harry said panicked as he got closer to me, lying next to me, and putting a hand on my cheek, " they didn't even know I came here. When they discovered they thought it was time to get some publicity."

"I'm sorry." I  said lowering my glance.

"Don't worry," Harry chuckled  and pecked my lips.

"That's sick ... I mean, what they are doing, " I said referring to Harry's management.

"It's how the showbiz world works," he sighed.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked.

"As soon as the pictures of us holding hands come out we won't be allowed to say anything about our relationship. We will have to let other people talk and speculate about it. And as soon as it dies down we will talk about it confirming it. They say, this will assure us the covers of the most important gossip newspapers, so a lot of publicity."

"I repeat, this is totally sick."

"I know, I wish it was easier," he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.