#92 (Zayn)

I was holding Harry's hand as we were inside a taxi that was taking us to his management's offices.

"Don't be so nervous, babe." I whispered kissing his jaw and putting my head on his shoulder and he put his on mine.

He sighed, " I know, but I don't know how they will take it."

"First of all, they shouldn't really have nothing to say about your private life, then whatever they say I'll be there, next to you, so don't  worry."

"Thank you." He whispered.

When we finally got there, luckily there seemed to be no paparazzi or fans, but we had to let go of each other hands anyway.

We got into the building and a secretary welcomed us, " good morning Mr Styles, Mr Jones and Mr Downs will be ready to see you in five minutes."

"Let's go Z," Harry said sweetly, grabbing my arm and guiding me through the building. We reached a door and as soon as we did it opened, as if they knew the exact moment we would arrive.

"You may come in Mr Styles," a man said.

We got into this big room with a big oval table. Two men were sat on one side and we had to sit on the other.

We sat down and one of the two man started talking, " Welcome Mr Styles and?"

"Zayn, Zayn Malik," Harry answered for me.

"Welcome Mr Malik," he continued," we would like to know what is this meeting for and why is Mr Malik here."

I put my hand on Harry's thigh to comfort him and he immediately reached for it taking it in his.

"Me and Zayn are together, together as in I am gay." He said flatly.

"Why haven't you ever informed us about this?" The other man asked.

"I never thought it was important."

"Well it is Mr Styles. We actually don't care about your sexuality, but as everything important you do, it needs planning."

The other man chimed in, " we actually expected this moment would have come, but we are not ready yet for this. You can come out, but not now. Before, our team will have to study and plan everything. I hope you can understand."

I smiled and Harry nodded, " I understand, but can I take Zayn to a public event before I officially come out? Not as my boyfriend, of course."

"What kind of public event?"

"Kendall Jenner invited me to the KyliexKendall clothing line launch."

"We think it's okay for you to take Mr Malik, as long as you act as friends."