#100 (Harry)

"C'mon Harry, fuck me please."

"Oh God," I grunted as Zayn pronounced those words. This wasn't going to last long. Literally.

So as Zayn continued to beg I adjusted myself and he wrapped his legs  around my waist. I started to enter him slowly, he moaned and I threw my head back in pleasure.

When I got completely inside him, I looked at him and he grabbed my biceps, holding them firmly.

"C'mon Styles, do me good."

As soon as he said so I started to move, at first slowly, trying to find the right pace.

"Ugh, you are so tight Z."

I started to go faster until I steadied my pace. Then I moved my hips in circle.

At that Zayn moaned harder, "Oh my God do that again, fuck."

So I complied, as probably I had found his sweet spot, doing anything to pleasure him.

Zayn was now a moaning mess, so defenceless under me. He was so hot.

"Mmh, go faster, God."

So I  fastened the pace while I leaned in to kiss him. He moaned into the kiss and his hands went behind my back, his nails sinking in my skin.

"You are beautiful H," he moaned into the kiss, "so good."

"Z, I'm not gonna last much longer." I said fastening the pace even more, now almost on the  age.

I felt Zayn scratching my back, while he bit on my clavicle.

I took his lenght into my hand, pumping him with the same pace as I was thrusting my cock into him.

It was a matter of other few thrusts until I came, filling the condom, and sinking my head into Zayn's neck.

I continued to pump Zayn's length until he came too, onto his stomach.

As he came he said, " ugh, I love you H."