Chapter 10 ~ Goodnight

Of course I was forced to sleep on the side of the bed next to the wall. I just had to hope Tyler didn't move in his sleep. I lay there silently, acting like I was asleep. I probably wouldn't get much sleep tonight anyways.

After maybe an hour of being there it started getting cold. I had been on top of the blankets this whole time. I was trying to have as little contact with Tyler as possible. But then I figured the sooner I get to sleep, the faster the night would go. So I reluctantly slid under the covers. I was was still cold, but definitely a lot better. I could feel body heat radiating off of Tyler. He was like a living heater. I still kept a distance between us. I pressed myself against the wall.

"Are you cold?" I heard Tyler whisper.

"Um, yeah, a little I guess. But I'll be fine," I said awkwardly. I should've just acted like I was asleep. It would have made things easier.

All of a sudden I felt the distance between me and Tyler closing. I started to panic and mentally screaming, get away, get away, get away. But he moved closer. I felt his body press against mine and he wrapped his arms around me. GOOOOOO!!! I kept internally screaming. I didn't have the strength to say it put loud. I felt Tyler's warm breath against the back of my neck. I shuddered slightly. I had to admit, it was pretty warm. And I was sorta comfortable. I started mentally screaming at myself again for even thinking that. He kidnapped me! I had to get away!

But before I could do anything I felt my eyes growing heavier. I let out a yawn as I strained to stay awake. I was too warm and comfortable. Finally, my eyes slowly closed shut and I fell asleep.

A/N
Hello peeps! Sorry for such a short chapter. I was having writers block and became lazy. Let me know what y'all think of it so far! Love y'all! :D