Chapter 33 ~ Flour

The whole day I'd been doing things for Michael. It was very interesting. But I really hated that picture. If anyone else saw it I'd be really embarrassed.

"Hey Violet, rub my feet," Michael grinned.

"Eww, no! That's gross!" I exclaimed.

"It would be such a shame if they were to see that photo of you," Michael teased.

"I'm not touching your feet," I stated.

He shrugged. "Okay. For saying no to me once, I'll show one person the picture. Who wants to see?"

"I think Tyler should see it," Alex said, taking me back a little. I didn't think Alex would want Tyler to.

"No," I pouted. "Don't do it Tyler. Your eye's will bleed."

"Now I have to see it," Tyler smirked. He walked over to Michael. He looked at his phone and a huge grin spread across his face. I felt my face flush red. "I don't see what's so bad about it," he chuckled. "It's cute."

My face turned an even brighter red. "It's terrible," I whined.

"You should put your hair up," Tyler smiled.

"No! I don't need to bring back the repressed memories of my angsty teen phase," I chuckled.

"Come on!" Tyler whined. "You looked adorable in that picture!"

"Stop it," I pouted. My face was still a bright red.

"Aww, is someone blushing?" Alex teased.

"Trust me Alex, if you saw the picture you'd throw up. Tyler just must have a strong stomach," I said.

"Clearly it can't be that bad," Alex chuckled.

"Don't worry Alex, you'll get to see it if she disobeys me again," Michael grinned.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Okay, master, what would you like me to do for you?"

"Hmm," he thought for a moment. "Make us your famous cheesecake."

"Famous cheesecake?" Josh perked up.

"She makes the best cheesecake," Mary said.

"Hey Alex, do we have everything to make it?" I asked.

"We should," he frowned. "Start making it. If you find out we're low on anything I can go to the store."

I shrugged. "Okay." I ran into the house and to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and went through all my music. Finally, I decided to put on Ed Sheeran. I don't care what people think. I love Ed Sheeran. It started on the song Castle on the Hill.

I grabbed all the ingridients for the cheesecake I needed. Surprisingly we had everything. But, of course, the sugar was too high up and my short legs couldn't reach it. I went over to the table and grabbed a chair, pulling it over to where the sugar was at. I stood up on the chair and reached for the sugar.

"What are you doing?" I suddenly heard a voice. I jumped at the sudden sound and fell backwards. Right before I fell off the chair I felt two arms wrap around me. The person who caught me gently set me down. "Let me get that for you," Tyler chuckled.

"A warning would've been nice," I chuckled a little. I watched as he moved the chair to the side and reached up to grab the sugar. "Show off," I pouted.

He chuckled a little. "At least I'm not falling off of chairs," he teased.

"You're mean," I whined. He handed me the bag of sugar. I took it and spun around dramatically. But, of course, I slipped. I went to grab the counter but instead grabbed a container of flour. Who the hell puts flour on the edge of the counter? A cloud of flour puffed around me. I was wearing black clothes too, so it showed up extra. I looked at Tyler who was on the verge of laughing. He was trying to hold it back and I glared at him. I stood up and tried to brush myself off but it didn't do much. Finally, Tyler burst out laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Jerk," I glared at him. He kept laughing. Then I got an idea. A huge grin spread across my face as I moved towards Tyler. "Do you want a hug?"

His eyes grew wide and he turned to run. But this time I won. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a tight hug. "Eww, now I'm covered in white stuff," Tyler exclaimed.

"Jesus Tyler!" I laughed. "Did you really have to word it that way?" He nodded his head and chuckled a little. "You're screwed up." I pushed him over and laughed as he sat on the floor. "I'm going to go change. You can clean up the flower."

He pouted, but didn't argue. I shook my head and laughed as I ran upstairs to my room. I dug through my dresser to look for clothes. It was empty. All my clothes were dirty. I was going to have to yell at Alex for not doing the laundry. Then I went over to my closet to check. The only thing I had was a black dress. I hated dresses, but I was fine with wearing this one. I would much rather wear regular clothes though. I quickly changed into the dress before turning to run back down stairs.