Chapter 34 ~ Dance

I went to the bottom of the stairs and peeked into the kitchen. Tyler was still sweeping so I went outside to yell at Alex. I opened the door and stood on the porch with my hands in my hips.

"What's with the dress?" Alex asked.

I glared at him. "Well, Alex, lets see. Someone decided to put the flour on the edge of the counter. So now there's flour all over my clothes. And someone also didn't do the laundry like they said they would so I don't have any clean clothes."

Alex snickered a little. "Do you want me to clean up the flour?"

"No. I'm making Tyler do that," I chuckled. "But you should do laundry like you were supposed to yesterday."

Alex chuckled. "Okay your majesty."

"How's the cheesecake coming?" Michael asked.

"Well, I haven't really gotten to start it," I sighed. "I'll go do that."

"Good luck," Alex chuckled. I shot him a glare. I ran back into the house and towards the kitchen. I walked in and saw Tyler had finished cleaning up.

"I finished!" He exclaimed proudly. He turned around and looked at me. His jaw dropped slightly and I felt my face flush red. Then, at the most ironic time, the song Perfect came on. We both stood there awkwardly for a moment. "Y-you, y-you're," Tyler stammered a little. I just chuckled.

"So, uh, do you wanna help me make the cheesecake?" I asked awkwardly. Tyler nodded his head. He still hadn't looked away. His gaze caught mine and we stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

Tyler slowly stepped forward till we were face to face. He wrapped both his arms around my waist and I moved mine around his neck. He started to sway gently to the music.  I stared into his soft, brown eyes as he stared into mine. Time seemed to freeze around us. When the song slowly came to an end Tyler leaned forward. Our faces were centimeters apart.

"You look perfect," he whispered. Then he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. Butterflies went wild in my stomach as I returned the kiss. Finally, after a moment, he moved back. "So are we going to make this cheesecake or what?" He grinned.

"Let's do this!" I shouted. I was still in a slight daze from what happened. I tried to shake off the feeling as I set all the ingredients up. I measured all the stuff I needed and put it in a bowl. "Okay Tyler," I started. "Use those arms of yours and mix everything," I chuckled.

"Don't you have a mixer?" He asked. I just shook my head. "Fear not, I'll use my amazing muscles to mix it."

"What muscles?" I teased.

He did an over exaggerated gasp. "That was very mean. You should apologize right now," he crossed his arms. He looked like a five year old.

"Not till you mix it," I crossed my arms too. He just chuckled and began mixing. I sat back and watched. Once he was finished I inspected his work. "Very well done," I praised. "Maybe you do have muscles after all," I teased.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he smirked.

"Take that however you want darling," I rolled my eyes. I began working on the crust of the cheesecake.

"Darling?" Tyler questioned. "That's a new one."

"Don't think to far into it," I chuckled.

"No promises," Tyler winked. I shook my head and laughed a little. Then I began to put the crust down in the pan. "Ooh! Can I put the cheesecake suff on top of the crust?" Tyler looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, but I got dibs on licking the bowl," I smirked.

He glared at me. "Fine. But don't come to me when the cheesecake magically disappears."

I gasped. "You wouldn't dare! And besides, you'd have to explain to everyone what happened."

"Yeah, no thanks," Tyler chuckled. He finished pouring the cheesecake mix into the pan and I quickly put it in the oven.

"Now we wait," I said.

A/N

OH MY GOD!!! I have 1K reads!!! Thank you guys so much! I didn't think anyone would actually read it! I love all the comments you guys leave too. Y'all are the best people!

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I've had a lot of stuff going on lately. I'm going to have a big update on Friday or Saturday with maybe 3-5 chapters. We'll see how that works out.

Love y'all. Stay Alive frens |-/