Chapter 12 ~ Movie

"Why don't we watch a movie?" Josh suggested. I stayed quiet. I hated how nice they were trying to be. They kidnapped me!

"Sure. I say we watch a horror movie," Tyler suggested. My eyes widened. I loved horror movies when I was by myself. But I was a wimp. I'd jump at every little thing that happened. I was terrible with horror movies. It made it more scary when I was alone, but at least no one was there to see me.

"We can watch Hush" Josh said. My eyes widened even more. I shook my head frantically, hoping they wouldn't choose that movie.

"Don't worry, we won't let anyone get you," Tyler teased. I glared at him. Then before anything Josh put the movie in. Shit.

Shortly through the movie I started to get jumpy. I jumped at every little thing. Tyler and Josh laughed at me the whole time. Then one part of the movie literally made me scream. I felt my cheeks turn bright red as I moved into the corner of the couch. Tyler and Josh both lost it and burst out laughing. I just glared at them in response.

Then I heard something outside, making me jump even more. It sounded sorta like footsteps. I looked at Tyler and Josh but they showed no signs that they had heard it. Then there was a knock at the door.

"This is the police, open up!" I heard a shout. Josh and Tyler looked at each other frantically then turned back to me. Tyler quickly grabbed my arm and tried pulling me away. I fought him and tried to go to the door but he was stronger.

"Hel-" I started to yell but Tyler's hand quickly covered my mouth. Josh went to answer the door while Tyler dragged me into his room. He closed the door behind us and brought me over to the bed. He sat down and held me next to him, his hand still covering my mouth. I squirmed under his grasp but he just held me tighter.

"Stay still," he whispered. I don't know why, but for some reason I obeyed. I listened intently, trying to make out what the voices were saying. But I couldn't hear. Then it stopped. Everything went silent. We heard footsteps coming over to the room. Both me and Tyler tensed up. I was hoping it was the police officer and Tyler was hoping it was Josh. When the door opened Josh entered. My hopes fell. Tyler let out a sigh of relief and moved his hand away from my mouth.

"That was a close one. Too close," Tyler frowned. "An officer on our doorstep and Violet trying to yell."

"Thank god they didn't hear her," Josh agreed. "They were just asking a few questions, but I think we'll be fine. Next time we need to be prepared to get her hidden and quiet."

"You need to be quiet next time," Tyler warned.

"What do you expect!" I shouted. "You guys kidnapped me! Of course I'm going to try to get away! I'm scared of you. I hate it! I'll do anything to get away from you guys."

"Well clearly you're not that scared," Tyler said.

"And what makes you say that?" I challenged.

"Well, for starters, you're still sitting next to me and I moved my hand away a while ago," Tyler smirked. I quickly shot up and walked over to the other side of the room.

"And you're wearing a shirt with us on it," Josh added.

"I don't really have any other clothes," I crossed my arms.

"I can get you some when I go to the store next," Josh offered.

"Or, you know, you can take me to the store," I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, no," Tyler frowned. "Not happening."

"Come on," I pleaded. "Where am I going to go? You guys will be with me. I'm not going to do anything stupid in public. You guys would never let me do anything ever again. And, I mean, we all know you guys are stronger than me, and way faster."

"We'll think about it," Josh finally said. Hope fluttered in my chest. Without thinking I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank-you!" I exclaimed. He chuckled a little.

"Well, I'm tired. I'm going to bed, night," Josh said. I awkwardly moved back to the other side of the room. I just hugged my freaking kidnapper! What was wrong with me? But is was also Josh Dun... But he kidnapped me! I crawled onto the bed and faced the wall. A million thoughts raced through my head. Finally, I calmed my thoughts and went to sleep.