t

we walked into the cozy café taking in the welcoming warmth it had to offer.

an elderly woman had fallen to the floor, and suddenly jungkook was right there helping her up.

this kid never hesitates, does he?

he's still an ass for making us lose our roles, though.

i stepped up to order my drink and was about to pay when suddenly jungkook stopped me.

"hey, hey, what kind of date would i be if i didn't pay?" he chuckled with a teasing look. "didn't you only agree to come with me if i paid anyways?"

before i could protest, he handed the cashier the money and she cashed it in. as a café worker, she was probably used to disagreements between people paying. i sighed and mumbled thank you, moving over to the bar style seats at the counter.

"so, have you been in any other movies?" he asked.

"well, i've been acting for 4 years now. most of the things I've done aren't really worth mentioning in particular besides when i was in a movie called BTS," his eyes widened when i mentioned the movie name. maybe he's watched it before? maybe he's a fan? "it was about an idol group called BTS and i played someone called V. sometimes i wish i was still in touch with the other guys, though. i only talk to a guy named seokjin now. it was actually my first role." he remained quiet.

did i talk too much?

"you... you were V?" he asked looking at his coffee.

"what? yeah, why? have you seen it?"

"i... i was..." he spoke hesitantly for the first time today.

"you were...? you kind of remind me of one of the characters, but i forgot his name. he was so young, too." i said with my thoughts drifting.

"that's probably because i am him."

my head snapped up to look at him as i took a closer look at his features. suddenly memories of 'the golden maknae' jungkook came to mind and their identities collided.

"j-jungko... you're that jungkook?" my eyes were still wide. little puzzle pieces of memories came together quickly as it's struck with realization.

i noticed that since then, his features became more defined, and he looked much more mature and confident. his hair now was an auburn brown contrary to the natural black that it was. also, he's hardly grown, though. maybe a few centimeters at the most.

enough taehyung, that's creepy.

he nodded in reply to my question. for the third time since I've met him (well, seen him again), he flashed that killer smile. before i could contemplate on that, i realized that i now had the perfect idea for a certain gift.

today is december 4th after all.

CHAPTER END

thank you all for reading !

please vote, comment, and/or follow !!

edited 11.12.18