33 | jeon jungkook

i'm disgusted by how rushed the last chapter was, but i'll probably just edit that one in particular later hehe

party pt.2, everyone!
-=-=-=-

the timer went off.

i pulled away from our creation and finally got to compare our fort to theirs. theirs was most certainly large and grand, but it seemed unstable. ours on the other hand was smaller, but probably wouldn't fall over as easily.

"how are we supposed to decide who wins?" i asked.

"um..." we looked at each other hoping for someone to come up with an idea. hoseok then jolted slightly probably thinking of something.

"we could let sunshine decide!" he walked over to her and picked her up. we all looked at him like he was crazy.

well he's already pretty crazy...

"we'll put her in the middle and see which one she goes into. winners get to decide the punishment for the losing team."

we all nodded in agreement.

all of us went and sat on the couch. i shit you not, this was some life or death stuff right here. none of us were prepared to lose this, and this very contest may be the very factor that would end our friendship.

just kidding.

we all watched hoping for the win, and the overdramatic atmosphere doubled when jhope played dramatic music over his phone. he slowly put on sunglasses.

"let's do thiseu." he placed her on the ground and she walked away into the kitchen.

"um, trial number 2!" hoseok said after retrieving her. she barked in reply, and when she was put down, she rolled over silently begging for a belly rub.

"ah, so cute! i can't take it!" jimin said, before complying with her unvoiced request.

jimin playing with a puppy was probably one of the first things you'd see in heaven.

"so what now?" i asked.

"do you just wanna combine them?" namjoon suggested.

"combine? sure, but just for the record we would've totally won." jin sassed and turned around to get more sheets.

"so sassy, this guy..." jin rolled his eyes playfully at namjoon's comment, and got to work. we spent a few more minutes making one giant fort that could comfortably fit around fifteen people, in width and height. jimin's living room was just that big— especially when we moved the couch away.

"we could totally play twister in here, guys!" jimin said overly excited per usual.

"the last time we played this, the championship came down to jimin with his flexibility and jungkook with his techniques." jin stated. "i'll sit out of this one, and we can use papers to make the match ups."

he picked up two papers out of the plastic bowl and held them up.

"i'm paired with jungkook!" hoseok said loudly. "we're gonna have so much fun!" he cheered.

"oh. i'll take you down, hyung!" i smiled back trying to match his enthusiasm.

jin rolled his eyes at our childishness.

i noticed that taehyung looked annoyed at this, and averted his gaze.

so that's your angle, hoseok. interesting.

the next pair consisted of namjoon and taehyung, and then jimin and yoongi.

normally when one is partnered with their significant other they're happy. in this situation, yoongi looked a bit nervous because of jimin's wild flexibility.