one year with extras!!

happy birthday to extras!

one year ago i decided to write a short, (6 chapter max.) warm-up book just to get into the swing of story-writing again. i ended up with more initial support than i'd expected and, because of that amazing support, decided to continue it. that book was extras, and that's why there's that random plot twist at the end of the letter chapters! this book became so much more than i'd expected it to, and i'm so glad it did.

honestly, this book would never have gotten nearly this far if it hadn't been for all of you lovely readers. i would've lost motivation very quickly, knowing myself. actually, there is one particular person i feel that i owe extras to.

goldenkookiex , she was my first supporter, even before extras had ever been published at all. she hyped it up even though i only had around 12 followers at the time and knew nothing about me or my writing. back when she was the only reader, i felt so happy and inspired that someone actually wanted to read what i had to publish, and that's what motivated me to publish updates. i met more and more people along the way and even made some close + unforgettable internet friends because of that decision to continue the book as i connected with readers. it's because of that decision and this book that i've met so many wonderful people and made so many friends, so a huge thank you to her!! (: i love you v!! (no, not talking about k.th lmao)

thank you everyone for reading, seriously it means the world to me and gives me a push of motivation and confidence knowing people are happily willing to read this 90% crack book. i love you guys!

happy birthday extras—i hope you all have a wonderful day! ♡

love,
     cam