30 | kim seokjin

whOa chapter 30 (it's actually part 40 but i made letter chapters thinking this book would end at 's')
-=-=-=-

"and yeah, that's what happened." i said after recapping what i got namjoon and myself into.

there was a brief silence before taehyung and jungkook burst out laughing.

"namjoon, with impeccable timing—" they continued on laughing at the situation.

"you really chose the perfect time to ask about the earbuds, huh?"

i rolled my eyes at their comments. i was still bothered with the fact that namjoon just happened to ask about the earbuds right when hoseok asked such a question...

jimin, taehyung, jungkook, and namjoon were at jimin's house setting up when i arrived here. i told them that namjoon and i needed to go on a fake date for the sake of hoseok.

when i saw how happy hobi was about us going on a date, i really couldn't just take it back especially with the state he's in right now.

eventually they calmed down, and we were able to go on our short "date" before the party since the boys started the set-up early anyways.

ever since my very first day of work, i've been crushing on someone. despite being the oldest, i admire jimin and yoongi's relationship together. i'm sure the other guys feel the same way.

i don't think anyone could ever forget the day yoongi confessed.

—2 years ago—

yoongi and jimin were both dangerously close together in the middle of a scene. this part was one in which the two had already fallen in love with each other, and were about to confess.

"hey, jimin?" yoongi said with a serious look in his eyes.

"hyung?" jimin said according to script, with a quaver in his voice.

at the time, we didn't know that quaver was real.

yoongi then smiled.

"drop the hyung."

that caught us all off guard, because that wasn't in the script. right about now, he's supposed to be tripping all over his confession and then run out of the room.

i looked around and staff members were confused but didn't say anything and continued the recording. the director hadn't said anything yet and watched on— we did nothing and watched with curiosity.

"hyung... this isn't in the script..." jimin went out of character and looked around confused. we simply shrugged in reply.

yoongi grabbed jimin's shoulders and turned him towards himself.

"park jimin, i'm pretty sure you've stolen something from me. there's going to be some punishments for your crime." he spoke seriously.

i furrowed my brows and felt more lost than ever. jimin would never steal anything from anyone, even if he tried to— he'd probably either get caught or confess within ten minutes.