37 | kim taehyung

really? i'm stuck with that guy, of all people.

keeping my annoyance at bay, we shook hands firmly.

"i'm kim taehyung, i look forward to working with you." i said faking a smile.

"i'm jeon jungkook, i look forward to working with you." he said seeming slightly off-put by the situation.

"no handshakes, you two! you seven gonna be together for a long time!" he motioned to the other five guys standing around the room. you're a family, and families hug each other. there's not such thing as awkward here, now bring it in, everyone~" the director said with his happy-go-lucky attitude.

knowing i shouldn't get on the bad side of my other new colleagues, i went ahead and got into the awkward group hug.

i briefly met them all and they seemed to be friendly enough, but one guy named min yoongi seemed tired. i didn't feel as worried when one of them told me it was normal.

i learned about the other pairings as well: one of namjoon and seokjin, the other of yoongi and jimin. i learned that jung hoseok had a heavy reason why he wasn't looking for a relationship, therefore he'd wanted to be the lead support role, filled with joy and excitement.

-=-=-=-

"okay that was just a small testing scene to see how well you guys act together, look together, all that good stuff." the director said reviewing the footage we took.

he dismissed us to take a break, but asked jungkook and i to stay back.

"you two, you're both very talented for your ages. i'm very impressed." he began. "with that talent, i may actually have a different role for one of you. i can get someone else to have your role in bts, but i can only choose one. are you both willing to take the opportunity?"

i hesitantly nodded my head and saw jungkook do the same out of the corner of my eye.

"good, then let the games begin~" he smiled and walked away. he then turned around and added, "you two better give me your best acting this week!"

we both stood in our places thinking about what we just agreed to.

i decided on making the first move.

"from this day on, we're rivals." i smirked moving to face him and his now shocked face. nobody seemed to notice my action, and i'm okay with leaving it that way.

"rivals?" his whispered towards me making sure the others had their attention diverted.

"you heard right, kook. only one of us is gonna get that role, and it's gonna be me." i went off to greet the other members. hopefully, i could get along with the rest of them for now.

"oh hi! you're... jaehyung?" one i learned was called jimin said.

"ah, i'm kim taehyung." i corrected kindly.

"okay, i'm park jimin!" he beamed. "let be friends, okay?"

slightly surprised at his forward ness, i took the risk knowing i'd be either happy or annoyed to be around him.

we exchanged numbers, and he ran off to one of the other guys to greet them.

i just realized... he's just like a young puppy.

i greeted the other guys, while also trying to find a way to one-up that bunny-smile guy.

let's play, jungkook.

CHAPTER END
eek it's short but i'm freaking out because THE BTS COMEBACK AT THE BILLBOARDS IS CONFIRMED SKSKKSKALKSSKKAKSKALALA

CHAPTER ENDeek it's short but i'm freaking out because THE BTS COMEBACK AT THE BILLBOARDS IS CONFIRMED SKSKKSKALKSSKKAKSKALALA