r

dedicated to jeonvocalism and goldenkookiex for being some of my first readers

i nearly lost my shit when i thought of that perfect birthday gift.

don't act like you've never had a near stroke when suddenly a giant elaborate idea comes to mind.

originally seokjin and i were planning on going to my apartment to eat some convenience store cake and watch disney movies, but i think he'd like this idea better.

i mean, elsa could bring ice but that's about it. she's not bringing bts to your apartment like i am, now is she?

"jungkookjungkookjungkook" i repeated tapped his shoulder.

"what? i was already looking at you, what is it?" he asked feigning annoyance.

"are you still in touch with the rest of BTS?" my eyes might as well have been sparkling by now.

"yeah, besides jin and you, we hang out all the time. we talk about tracking you two down every once in awhile as a joke but never really did it to be honest." he said cheekily. "now that i think about it, we're supposed to hang out later."

"do you think... you could tell all of them to come to my apartment? today is jin's birthday and i think he really misses the old group!" i was definitely sparkling at this point. "i-i mean if you guys wanted to keep your plans that'd be alright, it's just an idea..." i continued.

"no, no, it's fine!" he quickly interrupted. "i know pretty much for a fact that they miss the two of you too! i can call them and we can set up a surprise in your apartment if that's okay with you." i nodded quickly because all we have is two hours till 4. "with the six of us, we can probably set this up really fast."

i pulled up my hand and said into a fake walkie talkie made of air.

"roger that, mission codename kimseokjin is a go, i repeat, mission is a GO." he openly laughed at my childish actions.

i flushed not knowing why I'd done that but nevertheless stayed in character.

"gathering the accomplices, i repeat, gathering the accomplices. agent v do you copy?" he said with a serious look, while typing on his phone.

just one of perks of being an actor, i guess.

"i copy! i copy! sending coordinates to the target, sending!" i hit send on the text telling jin i wouldn't need the ride and to meet at my apartment at 5. "i bought us 3 hours total agent kookie!" i said dramatically.

"agent v, have you lost your goddamn mind?" he said, again, seriously. his acting was so good it almost intimidated me when he said. "you don't copy, you paste!"

i paused to comprehend what he just said then nearly lost it at that, we were completely in our own world—away from the weird looks other people gave us.

CHAPTER END

*chokes*

*chokes*

did i mention that i am v biased because i am i swear—