18 | kim taehyung

you guys are going to LOVE this chapter ❤️❤️
-=-=-=-

i wonder what's holding up jungkook?

it's currently 10:10AM and i'm standing outside his apartment, ready to pick him up for the hair appointment. i've knocked a couple times, but he's not saying anything.

i'm not that worried for time though, they called to ask if our appointment could be moved up one hour. i said yes and decided i could just spend the extra hour hanging out with kookie.

i noticed that the door was unlocked and peeked my head in.

"bunny? don't tell me you're still sleeping~" a playful smile made its way to my face. "silly bunny, easter is a week away~ and you're supposed to hide eggs, not yourself!" i continued on looking for him, but haven't found him.

only the bedroom left to check! i knocked and said i was coming in, yet he still didn't respond.

i slowly opened the door to reveal his sleeping figure in bed.

"kookie-paboooo~ you would've made us late!" i sat down next to him and played with his hair.

"taehyung...?" a moment passed, when he suddenly got up quickly. "wh- what happened... wait i..." he held his head. is he hurt?

"what do you mean? you slept in when we were supposed to leave at 10, you're lucky the appointment got moved to 12." i lightly scolded his confused face. he didn't appear to absorb any of what i just said and continued holding the side of his head. "h-hey..." he still stared down at the blanket in deep thought. "hmm? do you have a headache kookie?" he frowned when i said that, and i took it as confirmation.

"hold on..." he looked up at me. "we promised to avoid keep secret from each other so i need to tell you about something that happened last night after you left."

"hm? like what?" i tilted my head. it was around 9 when i left, what possibly could have happened?

"someone came to the door after you left, and i thought you might have left something. this guy in a full black outfit came and used a rag to put me to sleep." jungkook gulped at his own words. "he said something right before i blacked out, it was 'sorry bunny, that's what you get for..' and i didn't get the rest after that." i frowned and wrapped him in a hug when i noticed how scared he looked.

"are you okay? do you know if he did anything to you?" i asked as delicately as possible.

"i don't know, just now when you woke me up is the first time i've been conscious since then." he sighed worriedly. "and my head is killing me right now..."

"hey, don't worry bunny!" i tried to comfort him. "as long as your kitty's here, that guy won't be able to lay a finger on you! you stay here and check yourself for anything weird, i'll get you some painkillers." i got up with a superhero pose, maintaining a smile as to try to decrease his anxiousness. he smiled back and nodded.

"thanks, tae..."

i went to the bathroom for the painkillers. i already knew where they were because i've already had a sleepover here before, and i lost a bet so i had to take a shot... or three...

i grabbed the painkillers and some water from the kitchen, and made my way back to him.

i couldn't help but worry about him. what if this mystery guy hurt jungkook while he was unconscious? and why did he do that to him anyways?

"kookie, i'm coming in!" i said because my hands were full at the moment. using my back to open the door, jungkook seemed to be more anxious than when i had left. he thanked me and took the medicine.