27 | kim taehyung

crystal snow and spring day are a dangerous combination and i want to die

I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER H E L P I'M TYPING AS FAST AS I CAN—

also, i have 128 wattpad notifications from last night i feel the love thank you i will get to them asap
-=-=-=-

the morning after the kiss, i attempted to talk about it. he however, appeared less willing than i to do so.

"hey, about last night-"

"wow look!" he pointed out the window.

"huh? what?" i stepped towards the window and looked out.

"a squirrel!" he pointed at the railing of the porch.

"jungkook, they're always here and you know this." i deadpanned and gave him an odd look.

"oh, haha silly me." he fake laughed and slapped his forehead. "anyways, you can go shower now!" he said and pushed me into the restroom without any room for debate.

for the rest of that day, he always found some way to avoid the topic...

and me.

this was slightly upsetting because i was dying to know whether my feeling were reciprocated or not.

did that night mean something? or not?

but what other reason could there even be?

i knew that both of us did that in full conscientiousness, because we were having a conversation just before that.

"good morning!" i said happily to jungkook who yawned lazily and stretched in bed next to me.

it was the second morning since that kiss, and i knew that if i waited any longer we would continue to drift away till it was forgotten.

i don't want that.

"morning, taehyung." he said, confirming he was awake.

game time.

i took the opportunity to once again straddle him with my legs, and hold him down by the arms. if i tried to talk to him normally he'd probably make an excuse and leave.

"we need to talk." i said affirmatively. he simply groaned at this, and closed his eyes. "yah! are you really trying to go back to sleep right now?" his eyes opened and he looked into my eyes.

"taehyung, i need to go to the restroo—"

"jungkook, i don't want to just forget about it." i said surely.

"taehyung, i know what you're gonna say." he said with a weak voice. "i know that you probably don't like me back, and i'm sorry for doing that without thinking about how you'd feel. i was being weird that night maybe because i was tired last night, and all the stuff with hoseok hyung, i—"

i kissed him.

"you talk too much." i whispered with lips ghosting just above his. there was a pause after this.

"shut up." he leaned in this time.

the room suddenly felt warmer, my mind blurrier.

knock knock knock.

we didn't stop.

knock knock knock.

"taehyung, jungkook?" we heard a voice from outside.

jungkook stopped and looked at me blushing furiously saying nothing.