21 | kim taehyung

this is chapter 21, but i'm shocked because for wattpad it's part 30 and it's really come a long way honestly compared to my past ff writing experiences ❤️❤️

-=-=-=-

"i can't believe i just did that..." jungkook mumbled to himself next to me as we walked out of the salon.

"hush, your face tells me that you like how i turned out." i rustled his hair. "oh, it's even softer now too!"

"yah! stop that!" he got embarrassed and tried to swat away my hand.

"what's wrong? i'm just appreciating your soft hair, bunny!" i giggled and continued to mess with it.

"huh, are you two dating now? well that escalated quickly." i heard a slightly monotone voice behind me. we stood straight from embarrassment and he fixed his hair a bit.

"yoongi! you interrupted their moment!" said jimin chasing behind him. "how do you always get places so fast without running? can you teleport? huh?" questioned jimin.

"i can move two times faster than you because you're short." he said with a slight smirk.

"but yoongi-hyung, you're short t—" he shot jungkook a glare that told him to not finish what he was about to say.

"hey, you two are the ones that are flirting here..." i said.

"you did it first!" said jimin. "but since we're already here, i wanna ask if you and jungkook are really dating now!"

i flushed at the fact that we've already been asked twice today. do we really act that much like a couple?

i do find it fun to flirt with kookie like this though. i act as though i'm kidding around, but i really do feel something special towards him.

because he's the one, of course.

i internally squealed yet cringed at my behavior, i feel like some pubescent girl who just got her first boyfriend.

well, jungkook isn't my boyfriend or anything. i'm not sure if he'd fall for someone like me, even if he's as weird as i am.

"we're not dating, jimin hyung!" jungkook said poking jimin's stomach. "why've we been asked that twice today? jin hyung said the same thing."

"because you two look a lot happier when you look at each other, compared to how you look at jimin and i." yoongi clarified.

"it's feels like you're both in acting mode right now! especially compared to three weeks ago..." jimin added.

"hm, i can assure you that there's no acting going on here." i winked at jungkook and he understood the double meaning.

"anyways, jimin and i will leave you two to enjoy your date now!" he turned around and started walking while waving his hand at us, like he was some sort of male shoujo manga character.

well someone's been reading manga lately. i bet jimin made him do it.

"what? o-oh! okay!" jimin jogged to catch up to yoongi as usual. "bye guys!~"

we both shook our heads, yet lowkey fanboyed at how cute the two were as a couple.

"today has been interesting, huh kookie?" i turned to him finally.

"mhm, it really has. this morning, and jin's teasing, and that yoonmin stuff just now, and it's only around 1:30 PM!" he listed off.

"only?" i checked my watch and he was right— my watch read 1:34. "i'm already tired..."

jungkook looked a bit sad like he always did when we had to end our outings, but it quickly turned to worry.

"taehyung?" he asked with a slight quaver in his voice.

"oh, what's wrong bunny?" i patted his head.

"i'm scared that guy will come back tonight... he might actually take me this time." he said looking at the ground.

oh, right... that.

i think that the both of us completely forgot about it up until the mention of going home.

"if you want, you can come over to my apartment for the night since we have no work tomorrow either!" i proudly suggested.

"is that really okay?" he looked more hopeful and his worry was gone.

"of course bunny! i go to yours all the time, yet you've never been to mine. i'll even cook for you~" i offered.

"you can cook?" he seemed shocked.

"okay... maybe i can't cook." i admitted. "but i can do great food arrangement!"

"food arrangement?"

i whipped out my phone and pulled up a picture.

"what... what the hell is that...?"

"i call it 'squirrel locked in garden'."

"but what is it?"

"oh that's just the soy sauce."

CHAPTER END

this run episode is a valuable jewel within more jewels