side story #1

those two might very well be the cutest couple i've ever seen.

everything about their relationship just screams 'pure'.

"taehyungie!" i said suddenly when i heard the door open. he rushed into the kitchen to embrace me in a tight, loving hug.

"halmeoni!" he replied with just as much excitement. of course, you can't forget that neither of us held anything back and had our bear hug.

"taaaaae... i can't believe you left me to carry everything... what kind of husband are you?" i heard a strained voice say.

"john!" i said excitedly knowing he always got a kick out of that.

"i'm married to your grandson and you're still calling me that? you were even at the wedding..." he said pouting in playful disbelief.

"whatever are you talking about, john?" i said walking into the living room grinning, and made my way over to hug him.

he simply sighed dramatically in reply and returned the hug.

"you know exactly what i'm talking about, halmeoni." he still pouting.

ever since i met jungkook, it was a shocker but he and i developed a very good relationship. although at first glance you wouldn't feel so good about a 20-something year old and elderly (yet hot) woman like myself in a banter, everyone knew it was all in good fun.

"oh, but it's actually kim junglecook now." taehyung added with a small smirk to which jungkook got shy but seemed happy.

"oh, sorry about that tim junglebook."

i noticed something in my perepheral vision and remembered the stuff that he brought in.

"what's all this, boys?" i added before they could try to correct me and walked towards the food and bags.

"we're having a movie marathon like you've always wanted." jungkook said teasingly rolling his eyes taking out the dvds. "the marathon of your grandson and grandson-in-laws' movies together."

i couldn't hide the wide grin from my face and immediately perked up.

"then what are we standing around for? john— i mean tim, go turn on the shiny circle player and tae go do the popcorn magic with the heat box!" i managed to order while i moved to sit on the couch. i watched as they exchanged a look but nevertheless followed orders.

yes, two handsome young men doing things for me without complaining—

i'm finally getting treated like the queen i am.

they soon finished their tasks and we all got cozy on the couch.

"are you ready for this halmeoni?" jungkook asked teasing once again. "feel free to take a break if you need it, i wouldn't want you to get tired~"

"i could ask the same thing, little boys need nap time after all." i replied confidently.

i could sense taehyung shaking his head at our antics but we were all smiling anyways.

"let's get started guys, we just have one day." taehyung said hitting the play button on the remote.

i could feel my heart dim a bit at that. i knew that these two lovely boys could only visit every once in a while, but i know that on those days in between, life is slow and quiet.

i knew that i didn't exactly have my whole life ahead of me anymore and that any moment could be the last, but then again what's the point of being sad?

i refuse to waste the time i have left on this earth moping around about it.

i glanced to my side and saw that the two boys somehow ended up cuddled together and i smiled.

you're not lonely anymore, are you taehyung?

i gave my undivided attention to the movie in front of me and let myself sink into the world of the seven boys.

please protect him in my place, jungkook.

SIDE STORY END

*drops side story casually after a month*

i'm back guysss 💛 i'm hoping to get plenty of writing in this summer

thoughts? requests?

love you all and thank you for still keeping up ;) with extras