11 | kim taehyung

if i were to be completely honest with you, i can't remember the last time i was this happy.

the two of us walked around the arcade with laughing smiles, in simple childlike bliss.

"taehyung! taehyung! you got it!" yelled jungkook.

"i know, i know! i can see!" i replied laughing.

i beamed at the claw holding the stuffed bunny and bent down the grab it from the chute. it was a simple white baby bunny holding a baby carrot.

i rubbed my hand on its' fur and was shocked at how it seemed much more high quality than normal claw machine plushies

it was then that i decided i would come here way more often.

i noticed jungkook looking whole heartedly happy and i cherished the image— usually when i was around him he would have an arrogant smirk on his face.

"you wanna keep it?" i asked without thinking about it. i was confused as to why i had offered it but i didn't mind anyways.

"really?" his eyes widened slightly.

"well yeah, i've heard a lot of fans say your smile looks like a bunny's, so there ya go." i said. an odd reason, but it was the first thing i came up with.

"thanks tae!" he practically squealed. i raised a brow at the new nickname.

"tae, huh?" i asked teasingly.

"a-ah, did i call you that? is it okay for me to call you that?" his mood switched in an instant from ecstatic to flustered.

"sure, bunny." i winked at him and started on walking.

"who're you calling bunny?!" he called after me. i laughed and we continued on walking around. we've been here for about 15 minutes so far. we'll probably be here awhile since jungkook accidentally put a $20 into our game card rather than $5. i gave him $10 so that we could just share it.

"wanna do the photo booth?" i asked. "it's probably best that we spend it on smaller items since we live in apartments, right?"

"true, let's do that one!" he pointed at one with lots of editing options and filters.

"okay, but only if you get bunny ears."

"only if you get cat ears!" he countered.

"deal!"

an hour had passed, but it only felt like a couple minutes. at one point we saw jimin and yoongi in a usual banter, but it was obvious that they were both happy. jimin was even hugging a yellow dog plush with a derp face, and we decided to leave them alone and ship them in secret together.

trying to decipher why i get along with jungkook so well, why i felt happier than i've ever been, and why i felt so relaxed became a lost cause long ago. i eventually just accepted it.

when we finally left the mall and got back to his apartment, it was already 6pm.

"jungkook... do you still have the energy to meet hyejin today?" i asked.

"of course! we spent the last $5 on the candy claw machine so we might as well share it." he said still full of energy.

we made our way up and stopped at her door.

"so, how should we do this?" he grinned mischievously.

"i don't know, but let's not make her pass out this time." i suggested. his mischievousness disappeared.

"...good idea."

"let's just be as subtle as possible..." i said and knocked on the door.

"who is it?" she called through the door.

"it's taehyung! i have a present for you!"

"the only present i want is kookie!" she replied stubbornly.

"i promise you'll love it!" he tried to convince her.

a silent pause passed, then the door opened.

"hyejinnie!" waved jungkook coming out from behind me.

she passed out.
CHAPTER EN—

"oh, hell no." i said, (rudely) interrupting the narrator. i lifted her up, and set her on the couch like last time. then, i jogged to the kitchen to grab some cold water and downright just poured it on her face and she got up sputtering.

"w-wha—" she looked at me, then jungkook. "oH MY GOD I—" she ran up and hugged him tight. "i promise i won't do anything weird but hug you, is this okay?" i was proud of her consideration for his approval.

"hah, su-sure." he let out a strained approval showing that he could just barely breathe.

the night ended with a sore jungkook with a slightly wet shirt, a relieved taehyung, and an ecstatic teenage girl.

"taehyung, you totally owe me for this." he walked holding his sides back his apartment. i'm following him back simply out of courtesy.

"yeah, i know." i replied in simple terms.

"we should do this again, i had a lot of fun." he admitted shyly. we reached his door. i felt pretty gay right now.

wait, what the fuck taehyung?

"y-yeah me too. let's plan that sometime." i replied.

"thanks for today!" he smiled one last time.

"no problem, thank you too..." i smiled and walked away defying every urge i had to hug him, kiss him on the cheek, something. the urge probably only came from all the romance scenes from our movies, maybe i'm getting to used to that?

i've heard of a lot of actors that felt compelled to act in love with their co-star; even if they felt platonically about the latter.

i drove home, with thoughts of him in my head, pictures of him in my pocket, and memories of him in my heart.

CHAPTER END
IM SO SOFT AFTER WRITING THIS YOU GUYS I— dlkakfkskfks k bYE