10 | park jimin

A/N: read the chapter title^^
-=-=-=-

'nerds.' i thought. jungkook and taehyung seem to be in their own little world talking about some anime with a... flying blue cat? i stopped paying attention a while ago.

i got up to throw away my trash, but wasn't spared a glance. despite being ignored, my heart felt soft seeing them finally get along.

doesn't change the fact that they've forgotten me, though.

i stood watching by the trash can wondering how long it would take for them to notice my disappearance.

"what, are you stalking them now?" a low voice behind me said and i jumped.

"y-yoongi hyung!" i turned to him and he kept his face straight. "i'm actually hanging out with them today, i went to throw away my trash." i motioned to the bin as i said it. "why are you here?"

"drop the hyung," he reminded me as usual. "but i was having my lunch over there earlier and i saw you guys. looks like you're the third wheel of their date." he laughed at me. my shoulders sunk down at bit, but i mustered a smile.

"i'm just happy that they're getting along." i said not only trying to convince yoongi but myself as well.

"is that so?" he didn't seem to believe me. that's fair, i didn't believe myself either.

i frowned slightly and looked down.

"wanna ditch?" he suggested. i looked back and saw them laugh at something i just missed out on.

they'll be fine without me, i hope. they're friends now, they shouldn't need my guidance.

once i assured myself that they would be fine, i replied.

"sure!" i beamed at him. "race you to the arcade!" i began to run to the escalator with my apparently trademark large grin. this mall has a social center as a second floor, and it's not bad either. there were pool tables, karaoke rooms, a bowling alley, and a large area of newer arcade games.

(A/N: it's real and i would go there everyday if i wasn't broke as hell)

i leaned on a wall at the top of the escalator and breathed heavily.

where's yoongi?

i saw him standing next to me completely normal.

"you looked stupid running up the escalator, by the way." he said bluntly.

"shush, you're just jealous that i won the race." i said triumphantly and lightly slapped his arm.

"okay, sure. just tell yourself that." he said amused. "come on, i saw a plush earlier i thought you'd like." he started to walk away.

i grinned excitedly and jogged to follow his figure.

"okay!"

CHAPTER END
i apologize if you don't ship yoonmin

but here's a short yoonmin filler chapter for those who do ship it ;)

anD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIN YOONGI 💚💚💚💚

god i love him

god i love him