25 | kim taehyung

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

-=-=-=-

ever since jimin talked to me about 'claiming' jungkook, i've been fantasizing more about what it would be like to actually be together with him.

like, together together.

i don't imagine it being very different, we already joke ever so flirtatiously with each other.

maybe he's giving a sign?

but then again, if he doesn't then it'll be awkward between us...

i really don't want to lose what already makes me so happy, so it should be okay for me to call this enough.

but is it enough?

and so, for another two weeks, these thoughts circle in my mind.

easter passed, and here we are in april.

jungkook has been practically living with me because he's still terrified of that guy coming back to his apartment.

i'm not complaining though, i get home cooked meals everyday made by the one i love, and i get to see him all the time.

i've been thinking it over, and i've settled that this was some sort of flash flood of love— i was willing to accept it.

29 days, how am i in love already?

i guess cupid's sharp arrow hit bullseye.

for the first couple nights he slept on the couch, but he's pretty tall so i noticed how uncomfortable he was. now, we just share my bed and talk till one of us falls asleep.

it's heaven on earth.

i wish i could spend everyday like this: waking up to his sleeping face every morning, sleeping in with cuddles (that i pretend are unintentional, of course), having breakfast together, going out when we both have a day off, talking our day over dinner, etc.

but i never actually thought about the inevitable day he would go back.

one morning, we were both eating his homemade breakfast when he began to speak.

"hey, taehyung?"

"yeah?" i said with my mouth half full.

"i've loved living here don't get me wrong, but it might be time for me to go back soon. i appreciate everything you've done for me, but it's wrong for me to leech off of your kindness." he said quickly in one breath

he was probably referring to how he borrowed a lot of my things. everything from clothes, to food, to shelter, and everything in between.

i never once felt bothered by such, but he didn't believe me when i told him that.

"i think i'm ready to go back." he said looking somewhat sad at his words.

jungkook hasn't been back to his apartment since we left to get our hair done. he's anxious, and i felt guilty for being happy that he was scared to go back.

"are you sure? i honestly don't mind you staying here with me, i love yoooooooou...r company!" i said saving myself at the last second.

"i love your company too, but i still think it's for the best that i go back."

i stayed quiet for a bit feeling nostalgic that he wouldn't be with me all the time, but ultimately understood and respected his decision.

"if you want to go back, i can respect that." i said mustering up a smile.

"thank you for everything, taehyung." he got up grabbing his plate and washing it. "i really owe you for this."

"no, you don't." i assured him. "remember that time with hyejin?"

"yeah, but i lived with you for two weeks—"

"hush, you made my meals and took care of a lot of the chores when i didn't even ask for it. we're even, trust me."

he nodded accepting it.

"i'll come with you though, i don't think you want to be alone going back for the first time." i said, and he nodded again.

he didn't have much, just what he brought that day at the salon. we agreed that we would go there today, and then he would stay one more night at my place.

we each got into our own cars so that i would have a way to get back later.

it felt lonely simply being in the car alone, how much more when i'm living alone?

once we arrived, he went to pay his landlord and then we went to the room itself.

"i'm kind of nervous tae, what if he pops out or something?" he said with tenseness in his voice. "what if he's waiting for me?"

"don't worry about it at all, bunny." i patted his head lightly. "he won't hurt you as long as i'm here, alright?"

he sighed nodding his head, then opened the door.

true to my word, there was nobody there.

however...

what was there was apparently equally as shocking and unwelcome.

"who are you?"

CHAPTER END
*still leaves you on a cliffhanger*

*loves you all so much*