3 | jeon jungkook

"you want me to... visit your little cousin?" he nodded at me. i honestly felt bad for the guy, teenagers crying are not an easy thing to handle. i already said yes, so i'll have to handle it soon too.

"fine." i said simply. an idea came to my mind. "but someday if i need it, you'll owe me a favor too."

"sure, sure." he complied. i think he's too tired to argue for today and i was grateful for that.

"it must suck how she's a jungkook fan when her older cousin is an actor with just as much fame." i added without thinking.

he gave me a small glare but mumbled a small thank you anyways and focused on driving.

'stupid, stupid, stupid kookie! wasn't the plan to not insult him? pabo!' i yelled in my head and mentally slapped my forehead.

i was suddenly too nervous to say anything else and the car ride was silent, but less than a minute later we pulled into my apartment building parking lot.

i gave him a confused look.

"why are we here? and how did you know where i live?" i questioned.

"you live here? this is where my cousin lives." he said simply. we said nothing more after that and i let him lead me to his cousins apartment.

wow, so those dreams where taehyung appeared outside my window were real? thank god i never said anything to him then. how weird would i be if i stuck my head out the window and yelled, "i love you!"

he got to her door and knocked before unlocking it.

"hyejin! i brought dinner!" he signaled with his hand for me to hide behind the couch. i realized i didn't bring the ramen, and taehyung wasn't holding anything.

"okay!" came her young voice. "did you get ramen again?" she asked.

"no! i got something a lot hotter!" what's he talking about?

her short yet slim figure came into the room in pajamas... with my face on them.

"what? where is it?" she asked. there's no way he's talking about me, right?

"it's behind the couch." he said with perfect subtlety thanks to being an actor. I can't believe he's actually referring to me.

when she came around and saw me, i cupped my face and did that aegyo that mostly idols do just for the heck of it.

she passed out.

CHAPTER END