a

i blew up balloons in a peaceful silence next to jungkook.

i would've never expected to be doing this when i woke up this morning, especially with the fact that i realized that this was the golden maknae of BTS, and that i didn't recognize him sooner.

we dedicatedly decorated the apartment with balloons and random streamers.

"taehyung, this was a stupid idea," he said looking at the taped up toilet paper streamers on the wall.

"i'm 22 and fresh out of college, jungkook, i don't have enough money for that fancy dollar store stuff."

"bu-" he was cut off.

a rapid knock on the door interrupted our conversation.

"i'll get it," jungkook said, putting down the toilet paper streamers. he opened the door and before he could even say "hello," four guys rushed into the room and then i was tackled to the floor.

holy shit i'm gonna get kidnapped and shipped and sold goodbye dear life, i guess this was bound to happen to a beautiful actor like m-

"taehyung!"

my body relaxed once i realized they weren't here to kidnap me.

"jimin!" i couldn't help but smile. i looked down and saw jimin and hoseok still in the hug. the other two guys were standing up looking embarrassed by their two friend, but I couldn't care less—I missed them too much to care. I fist bumped them with a free hand anyways.

i noticed jungkook's smile disappear and he went back to decorating.

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR HOPE?" hoseok said, making a reference to our BTS days when he was J-Hope. The hug broke apart and we high fived laughing.

jimin ran back in for another hug because he's always been a very cuddly type of person.

everyone had smiles on their face at this point (except jungkook, for some reason). he just looked away and continued with the decorations, but i brushed it off.

"come on, you guys need to get in on this too, right?" i invited. "jungkook too!"

"actually, let's not do a full group hug till jin is with us. we're not BTS without him after all," namjoon said.

"I see, I see." yoongi smirked. "don't worry, we'll let you be next to jin in the group hug." he made quotations in the air with his fingers.

namjoon looked flustered at this, but quickly regained his composure... but not entirely.

"what do you mean? I don't care who i'm next t..." he looked up and changed the subject. "what the... you guys really do need help." he looked at our streamers.

honestly, the characters of our show matched our real personalities perfectly. It was a really easy part to act. there was actually a lot of improv involved so we could use our real personalities.

yoongi set down the food they brought, and pulled out some actual dollar store streamers.

"whoa, yoongi, are those real dollar store streamers?"

"um, yeah? why?" he looked at me in confusion.

"you must be some wealthy housewife or something to be spending money like that, wow. someone's rich."

and so, in this manner we all put out food and did some cleaning around the apartment till 5.

----

suddenly, the door hit against the deadbolt.

"um, taehyung? are you here? why is the deadbolt in?" I heard jin's voice call quietly from outside, so that he wouldn't disturb our neighbors.

"HIDE Y'ALL THE EOMMA BEAN IS BURNING THE NEST, I REPEAT, BURNING THE NEST!!!" I whisper screamed, but jungkook was the only one who didn't look lost.

"ROGER THAT, I'LL CONVEY THE MESSAGE TO MY PEERS." jungkook said in character.

"HIDE GUYS, JIN'S HERE!"

CHAPTER END
happy valentine's day everyone💕💕

edited 01.13.19
p.s. sorry for not being able to cleanse all of the cringe from this,, i'd end up changing the whole book