32 | jeon jungkook

"ahh i can't believe you knew every song... how...?" i said out of breath on the couch. namjoon grinned victoriously with his hands on his hips. he knew every dance to every song that came up so he easily won.

"i've been practicing ever since that one time on that interview show." i didn't push the subject after getting flashbacks of 'up and down' from that one time.

we all bursted out laughing at his dedication, but nevertheless handed him the paper crown.

"i just wanna know how hobi lost!" jin teased at him poking his sides.

"i don't know either!" he said shocked. "i haven't been practicing though, so he had the upper hand." he pouted.

nobody here was actually upset, but being dramatic is just that fun with friends, right?

"ah, so next we can play twister, just dance, hide and seek, build a fort...?" taehyung listed off.

"let's play twister in a fort!" jimin cheered determined. yoongi just stared at him probably calculating how much energy this would take him, but didn't argue. "i have lots of furniture good for building a fort around here!"

"let's do it then!" hoseok said.

"you know, us playing twister might ruin the fort right?" i said walking next to tae on our way to gather bedsheets as assigned.

"yeah, but did you see the way he smiled? that's a real j-hope smile, and the point here is to cheer him up so..." he trailed off when we reached the cabinet for bedsheets.

i felt unjustly jealous that taehyung was watching his smile. today, i've been pretty protective of taehyung...

i don't know if that's good or bad

"just grab one or two really big sheets." tae instructed me because apparently he was more of a fort expert than i.

"okay..."

"hey so how are we gonna divide up the teams?"

"the teams are uneven though..." jin pointed out.

"i wanna be on either taehyung's or hoseok's team because they've built forts the most." namjoon declared.

"hush hush, we'll just use the team captain system."

jin and namjoon ended up as the captains because one was the eldest and the other was our actual group captain.

the teams divided as namjoon, taehyung, jimin, and yoongi on one team; jin, hoseok, and myself on the other team.

i was personally a little sad to not be able to build with taehyung, but quickly got over it because it is only ten minutes.

"come on, bunny~ you'll get to see him soon~" hoseok giggled at me after starting the timer.

"hoseok-hyung!" i whisper shouted at him and pouted.

i could hear taehyung giggling at me and when i looked over at him, he waved and sent a flying kiss. my face grew hotter and i turned to focus on the fort.

"why aren't you two dating already, you're practically married." hoseok said but quieter this time.

"uhh... i'm just kind of..." i glazed a glance at taehyung, and turned back. "hesistant."

"i'll totally be your wingman, i'm gonna do something but you just gotta trust me on this." he winked and left.

'what are you planning, hoseok?' i wondered, and got to work on the fort.

CHAPTER END

this is party part 1, if i get over my dizziness today i'll get out part 2 ahahahahaha I'm dying

thank you for reading hehe 💛💛