44 | jeon jungkook

"i'm so offended— i just— you never told me about your tree house tae!" jimin whined.

we had spent the day together and came back because taehyung left his phone at jimin's house.

"if you came it wouldn't be much of a peaceful place anymore." taehyung deadpanned smiling innocently.

after jimin's visual representation of a 'fjshshdjajsjs' (which i didn't know was possible), taehyung and i walked to his car.

"hey bunny, i was thinking about something." taehyung said casually as we walked down the sidewalk towards the car.

"why don't you just move in with me? i mean there's no reason why we can't and it's been proven that we can live together peacefully, right?"

"taehyung! jungkook!" we heard a voice behind us.

namjoon jogged up to us clearly tired from rushing over to jimin's house.

"hyung? why were you in such a rush? did something happen—"

"i have to confess something." his eyes lingered on taehyung a second longer than he should've. "i'm J." he breathed out waiting for our reaction.

silence enveloped the atmosphere, the air grew tense and it became harder to breathe. nobody dared to speak.

i didn't even look at taehyung, but my heart sped up and it felt like i wasn't getting enough oxygen. i started to sway unsteadily.

"h-hey, jungkook i—"

"no! stay a-away..." i backed away from namjoon not even able to fully comprehend what i just heard.

i crouched down and held my head in my hands.

i felt taehyung put his arm around me to stabilize me, but only the swaying was helped.

"it's okay, kookie. this is our hyung and he's not going to hurt us right now, okay?" he said with a steady voice that was the calm of the storm to me.

"b-but he— J—" i managed to stutter out.

namjoon kept his distance.

"we're not gonna get anywhere if you don't calm down, so please calm down bunny." he hugged me and i found myself able to at least be stable.

i hugged him back quietly and whispered a 'thank you' in his ear.

i don't know how long our hug lasted, but when we turned around namjoon was gone.

CHAPTER END

i've been having a lot of short chapters lately but it's because i need the pov changes so 💛💛

i hope you're enjoying the book, it's actually coming to an end soon...