6 | kim taehyung

this chapter is dedicated to nessaten for helping me out with my very minor writers block ;)
-=-=-=-

jungkook wasn't there when i woke up, but he left $5 and a sticky note that said "thank you ;)".

don't treat me like a prostitute you instant ramen worshipping shoelace

he wrote down that he would come over in the afternoon after we finish filming; which made sense because filming starts at 8AM today.

right now, i'm in my car next to jungkook's forgotten ramen driving to the studio. a song from the bts soundtrack was playing over the radio as i sang along in perfect harmony.

"I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE MYSELF!" i dabbed very very aggressively at a stoplight today. i noticed a woman and her teenage daughter staring at me from the bus stop and sent a dab in their direction.

the song even ended when just as i pulled my keys out of the ignition.

it's gonna be one hell of a good day.

i arrived at the desk flashing my entrance card and made my way to the studio.

-=-=-=-

today was the start of the new movie. it's called "Spring Day" and it's another romance for jungkook and I.

we had to film the introduction scenes today.

we didn't have any scenes together today because our characters don't meet till the later.

the shooting went uneventfully well, and the seven of us sat down in a makeup room when it was over.

the concept for us seven as an actor group is to portray that "no matter the setting, background, or gender; love always find it's way." it's a little cliché i my opinion.

in every movie, the seven of us are the main cast and have the same personality every time. jungkook and i are romantic leads, while jin x namjoon and jimin x yoongi are side ships. hoseok is the fun character that makes people laugh and smile.

"ughh..." groaned jimin. "that was so boring!" some of us sighed as a sign of agreement.

the first scenes tend to be an annoyance to act. i may have been an actor for a long time now, but it still feels awkward when we have to shift our mindsets to a whole new reset.

jungkook was lucky to not have much to do today. he may be co-starring with me, but the movie is in my point of view mostly. he seemed to notice us looking tired.

"hey, i'll go fetch some drinks okay?" he said nicely.

"aww, look at jungkook being nice to all his hyungs!" cooed jin teasingly. only namjoon chuckled at that.

"yah, whatever." jungkook began to walk.

"oh, wait." i said. he turned and everyone seemed to be expecting some snarky insult. "could you get me a coke?" i said simply. they seemed to start paying attention when there was no sign of sarcasm, or smirk on my face.

"yeah, sure." he said and walked out the door.

the boys remained silent until jimin reacted.

"what?" he said confused and looked at me oddly.

"what?" i mimicked. he ignored my response.

"that was like, the first decent thing you've ever said to each other. did you guys..." jimin trailer off.

"did we what?" i prompted.

"y'all fucked?" said yoongi bluntly.

"n-no!" i said embarrassed. i thought about how we DID spend the night together, but that wasn't anything intimate. we hardly only just became ex-rivals...

"oh my— you look like you're hiding something." said yoongi smugly. "are you sure?" he smirked at me.

"yeah! he was supposed to meet my younger cousin as a favor but she passed out and—" i paused to sort out what i would say. "the point is, he locked himself out of his apartment and he had to stay the night with me at hyejin's apartment. apparently we're going to try to be friends but..." i hesitated.

"but what?" i noticed that they were all on the edge of their seats.

"but... i don't know. it feels like it all just happened so suddenly. it feels like it was just some random dream." i said honestly. i'm pretty sure both of us are still confused concerning the sudden leap of relationship last night.

"oh, i thought this was some prank for a bit." said hoseok.

"me too, but i'm just happy i get to stop worrying about being best friends with both of them now!" said jimin brightly. "as long as... are you sure this isn't a prank?" he said unsure.

"i actually want to try to be friends with him now, really!" i tried to convince them. "i'm not gonna be an asshole and ruin this. maybe this will make our group situation better for all of us!"

"oh, really?" he still seemed to be in disbelief at this sudden change after four years. i rolled my eyes at his skeptical attitude but could understand his point of view.

however despite my understanding, how many times do i need to repeat it?

"it's not like i'm gonna suddenly reveal to jungkook that i'm pretending to be nice him just to mess with him; tell him it's all some practical joke." i said sarcastically.

i jumped up a bit when i heard the door close harshly, along with the clattering of some water bottles and a can of soda hitting the floor.

CHAPTER END

*hides*

i'm not really sure if this seemed too forced? i think that the next chapters will be less um random with plot— thank you for reading!