Lunch With Jungkook

Edited 2/12/2020

Y/N's POV

After the embarrassing encounter with Jungkook earlier that morning the rest of my day was pretty boring, I managed to finally finish the paperwork which had been gradually piling up on my desk during the week Jin and Jungkook had been absent. Then later took a trip to the cafeteria to grab a fresh coffee and apple before settling behind my desk again, two more hours before I would be home and relaxing with a glass of my favourite red wine.

"An apple? Really?"

My head snapped up and I almost choked on the partially chewed lump of it in my mouth, Jungkook was standing there looking like a sex God. Fuck, what the hell was this guy drinking to make him look like that? He was leaning against the door to his office, hair slightly dishevelled and white dress shirt unbuttoned at the cuffs so he could roll the sleeves up to his elbows.

"Close your mouth Y/N, something might accidentally slip inside it."

His eyes grew dark, I blushed and turned my head away.

"I erm, the paperwork is finished for the board meeting tomorrow. I also sent the memo your brother asked me to send...."

"Y/N, I honestly don't care. I'm hungry and also bored, you're coming to have lunch with me."

I arched a brow in surprise

"Excuse me? What? Why?"

"Because I despise eating alone, hurry up. I don't have time to waste...."

I hesitated, it was during office hours so technically I couldn't refuse. Jungkook was my boss, he was requesting me to eat lunch with him. I sighed and grabbed my purse before following him out to his car.

~

Jungkook hadn't said much in the car, he turned the radio on just enough to hear the music and made general conversation about how I was finding the job since his father had stepped down. I was polite, expressed my sadness in not getting to work with his father anymore but also admitting my excitement for this new era within the company, on occasion he made me feel uncomfortable with those devilish smirks of his but I tried my best to ignore them.

It was about fifteen minutes later when we arrived outside a fancy restaurant, Jungkook handed his keys to the valet and after opening my door for me he placed his left hand on my lower back and escorted us inside. I was trying not to blush like an idiot from this unexpected contact with my ridiculously good looking boss, keeping my head low to avoid his gaze.

I finally looked up as the host approached Jungkook, it was obvious this host knew exactly who Jungkook was as he immediately escorted the two of us to a table near the back.

I won't lie, this place was daunting. It wasn't the kind of place you get a table on impulse.

I looked around in awe, my eyes drinking everything in.