Letting Go

One month later.

Y/N screamed as Jungkook's fingers made one last plunge into her pussy.

The cliff fell away and her body slammed against the shore as her climax tore through her.

Her eyes rolled, her back arched and her muscles clenched around his fingers.

Rolling waves of heat coated her pussy.

It rolled down to cover Jungkook's fingers and as the white, hot nectar flowed thick from her pussy, Y/N knew she was his.

He owned her and with every crashing wave that followed she continued to ride the tide.

The second wave of Y/N's climax brought red sheets of silk and she bit her lower lip, bruising the tender flesh.

"Oh my God " she cried. Her fingers curled into the blanket and she felt as if she were hitting the rocky shores of a great ocean. Her body convulsed as she came until finally her breathing held and her body stiffened.

"Fuck " she yelled and stilled.

Jungkook chuckled, eyes moving along the delicious curves of her body.

It had been one month since the incident with Jin.

Thirty days of belonging to Jungkook.

Y/N's POV

It was awkward at first, Jin never mentioned what happened between us.

I was going to approach him about what happened, say sorry for the awkward situation but Jin assured me everything was fine and we should forget it ever happened.

I was slightly disappointed at first, rejection always stings like a bitch but respected his decision.

Jungkook made it very clear that day in his office that I belonged to him and only him, I definitely didn't want to come between two brothers.

The first week or so was awkward between the three of us but then everything seemed to calm down, Jin and Jungkook were back to normal and that's all I wanted.

Jin avoided me at first, only approaching me for work related matters but after a couple of weeks we started talking again and now I actually considered him a good friend.

The relationship between myself and Jungkook was complicated, we both made it very clear to each other that this was a friends with benefits kind of deal.

I wasn't ready to trust again and Jungkook wasn't ready for a relationship, I tried not to think of him with other women as on occasion it did make me slightly jealous.

I just enjoyed our moments together, moments like this as my body lay across his bed.

"What are you thinking babygirl?" His deep voice got my attention immediately, I nibbled on my bottom lip and watched as his fingertips danced along the exposed skin of my stomach.

"Nothing much, just relaxing."

"I want you so bad, you've got no idea just how much."

My core throbbed as he placed kisses along the curve of my neck, I felt guilty for making him wait.

The truth was sex terrified me.

I was surprised Jungkook was so patient with me after a month of getting refusal after refusal.

The only man to ever have me was Min Yoongi, I was afraid to let someone that close to me again.

Jungkook and I did other sexual acts and that didn't bother me but for some reason whenever he wanted to take it further, actually have sex...... I freaked out.

Jungkook was convinced it was my way of punishing him for the deal he made with Jin but I assured him that wasn't the case, he questioned me about it further but I wasn't ready to open up and talk about my past just yet so told him I needed time.

Jungkook and I didn't really talk much about personal stuff, that wasn't the relationship we wanted.

The two of us were close in a sense, we talked about general things and work related stuff.

In all honesty the connection we had was purely physical and I was okay with that, I didn't need or want anything more at this point.

"Y/N, you're killing me. I need you.....so bad."

I arched my back as he ran his fingers over my still sensitive core, I wanted him but was I really ready for this?

I was scared of many things

Giving myself to someone who wasn't Min Yoongi

Jungkook ending our arrangement after he finally got what he wants from me.

Why did that bother me?

If he wanted to end it after having sex so what?

I sighed, pushing these thoughts out of my mind.

Just let it happen Y/N.

It's time to let Min Yoongi go.

Allow yourself to move on.

"Okay."

Jungkook lifted his head, eyes wide.

"You're ready?"

"I'm ready."

A/N: Next chapter will be very 21+ so only read if you're okay with that 😏😂