Pain 2/3

Min Yoongi's POV

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't want this."

Y/N scoffed, taking a step back as she took a sip of her drink.

"I don't even care anymore, you made your choice and so has Jungkook."

I frowned, just what was the deal with her and Jungkook.

"Jungkook....what is he to you?" I noticed her swallow, eyes focused on the wine in her glass.

"It doesn't matter....he decided he didn't want me."

I took a step closer to her, taking the bottle of wine.

"I was young, I promised you something I wasn't ready to give and I'm sorry." I sat beside her on the wall, taking a sip of the wine.

"I loved you, I loved you very much and that night you caught me with Amy....that was the only time I was ever unfaithful to you. I know that still doesn't excuse what I did but....I was lost Y/N. I wanted to focus on my music but also wanted to be with you, it got complicated and fuck....I just wasn't ready for complicated. I drank too much that night and did something stupid, something I still regret."

I felt her eyes on me, I wanted to turn and face her but was afraid.

"Why didn't you stop me from leaving, why didn't you come after me?"

I let out a sigh and looked at the stars above us, it's easier to look at them and not the broken woman beside me.

"I don't know, there was a part of me that wanted to come after you but I felt like I didn't deserve you after what I did. I was a coward, I hurt you and then ran away from the situation. Y/N......I missed you and I never stopped thinking about you. I'm not that guy anymore, I'm sorry and hope you can forgive me."

I finally turned to face her, she was holding the wine glass between both hands as she chewed nervously on her bottom lip.

I chuckled to which she turned to face me with a brow raised.

"What's so funny?" She questioned.

"You still do that....bite your lip when you're nervous or thinking about something." I don't know what came over me, I reached out and moved my thumb over her bottom lip.

Her lips were a pale pink that reminded me of a rose bud. The top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural cupid's bow; the bottom one was larger and more plush.

I still cared for her....I still wanted her.

Third person POV

Unexpectedly his hand drifted to her hip, it settled there and pulled her closer.

Y/N inhaled sharply, she was against his warm chest....must he be so perfect? She splayed her hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead she left it there.

His breathing quickened as did her own, he began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers.

Y/N urged herself to push away, but couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably, his head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to her own.

Y/N was surprised to find her own lips parted, their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest.....then their lips met.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Jungkook stood before Y/N and Yoongi, eyes dark as he awaited an explanation