Stay Or Go

Jungkook's POV

I hadn't stopped thinking about Y/N since waking up this morning only to find her side of the bed empty and a message on my phone wishing me luck in Tokyo, why did it suck so much to know it was finally over between us and I wouldn't get to see her for months maybe even longer.

I knew it wasn't love, I didn't know her well enough but there was definitely something there which was difficult to explain. It went way beyond just feelings of lust and sexual attraction, she was the first woman who ever made me feel like this and in all honesty it freaked me out.

I took a shower, finished up the rest of my packing and had some breakfast. I checked over my schedule for the day and made sure I had my passport and plane ticket ready, Jin had already said goodbye to me before leaving for work and now all that remained was for me to call my driver and head to the airport.

Fifteen minutes later ~

I made sure the house was secure, the last of my bags currently getting loaded into the car.

I took this time to type my reply to Y/N but for some reason I didn't know what to say, why was I finding this so difficult?

"Mr Jeon, you ready to go?" I lifted my head, my driver Chen was standing by the rear door holding it open for me. I hesitated in that moment, is this what I really wanted?

Y/N made me feel something different, she made me happy and there was a part of me which wanted to explore it. I hated myself for hurting her, when she was in pain it felt as though my heart was breaking. I got jealous whenever another man even glances in her direction, I wanted to beat the shit out of Min Yoongi for betraying her like he did. I even punched my own brother when he didn't even do anything wrong!

I pushed these thoughts out of my mind, I've already decided to make the move to Tokyo and I can't back out now.

"I'm ready." I finally replied, walking over to the car and taking a seat in the back.

"Looking forward to this new venture Mr Jeon?" Chen smiled as he got behind the wheel, his eyes meeting my own as he glanced at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, of course." I smiled back, feeling uneasy....what the hell is wrong with me.

I started to look through some old pictures on my phone, so many of Y/N that she never knew I took.

I wasn't the kind of guy who did stuff like that, the romantic kind of stuff like taking a picture of the woman you love when she's doing something adorable.

I chuckled as I found one from where she was drinking a hot chocolate, cream on the tip of her nose...I still remember that day.

Flashback.

"Beautiful what's wrong? You normally love it when I talk dirty to you, everything okay?" I smirked, gently moving a strand of hair back behind her ear as she lay beneath me on my bed.

"I'm not really in the mood today Jungkook, it's that time of the month. That's why I told you we couldn't really do much today, I can please you if you want but that's about it." She sighed, face scrunching up in pain for a brief moment.

"Fuck you're adorable....you came home with me just to please me and get nothing in return and you're doing all this even though you feel sick." I don't know why but in that moment she was the most adorable thing on the planet to me, I was getting far too soft for her but today I didn't care.

"We don't have to do anything just tell me what I can do to make you feel better." I kissed her forehead, she seemed surprised by my actions and furrowed her brow.