Jungkook's Ending (3/6)

Y/N's POV

"I can't believe you came to the airport babygirl." Jungkook chuckled, gently taking my hand with his and lacing our fingers together as he drove us back to my apartment.

"I can't believe it either, I wasn't really thinking. I wanted to do something romantic but then freaked out when I actually spotted you. I was going to leave, how did you even know I was there?" I can't explain the feeling of happiness that came over me when looking down at our hands joined together.

"I don't know what came over me, I usually don't pay attention at the airport. The guys normally lead me through to the exit, I just got this weird feeling telling me to look up and then I freaked out because you were walking away. I tried to get your attention but over the noise of all the reporters you didn't hear me so I text you, good job you checked your phone."

I chuckled and gave a nod, still finding all of this so surreal.

"Jungkook did you really mean what you said?"

"About me wanting to marry you?"

"Yeah, was it a genuine question or did you just get carried away with the moment."

"Babygirl I lost you once, I'm not about to lose you again and this time it's different because I know what I want. I came back from Tokyo a better man, that's what I wanted all along and now that I've achieved that....I want what comes next. The wife, the kids and the family home. I'm truly sorry for walking away, for not staying in touch and for not handling the situation better but I didn't know what the hell I wanted Y/N. I cared for you, I was falling for you but I wasn't ready for settling down and getting serious. It still doesn't excuse what I did, I never should've said the things I did and I certainly should've at least stayed in touch with you as friends but I was afraid."

I cocked a brow and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, I wanted him to know that regardless of what happened I still loved him.

"What were you afraid of?"

"I was afraid that it would be too difficult, that staying in touch with you would make it harder for me to stay away and I didn't want to disappoint my family. I'm sorry though, I should've handled things better. I missed you though, I missed you so much and thought of you all the time." He ran his thumb over my hand, with each gentle stroke my heart raced.

Jungkook did come back a better man, it was clear to me now that he needed the time in Tokyo and even though it was painful for both of us it was worth it.

"I forgive you Jungkook, don't feel guilty anymore okay?" I lifted his hand to my lips and kissed along his knuckles.

"I can't wait to get you back, please tell me your brother won't be there? I plan on making you scream my name a few times and giving you a good spanking for making me wait for your answer, I've been away from your body for far too long." I didn't miss the dark look in his eyes as he briefly glanced my way before returning his attention to the road, I swallowed hard and squeezed my legs together.

"Well erm, apparently he's on a date tonight. He was telling me about it yesterday, some girl he met here that he's taken a liking too. He'll be out for most of the night, we've got the place to ourselves."

"Good." He let go of my hand, I pouted from the loss of it but soon forgot all about that as his fingers moved up my thigh.

"Jungkook....what are you...."

"Shhh, relax babygirl." He expertly popped the button of my jeans and slipped his hand inside. "Fuck Y/N, you're absolutely soaking."

"Oh fuck...Jungkook don't tease at a time like this." I dropped my head back and moaned as his fingers gently brushed over the wet fabric of my lace panties. "Jungkook behave." I breathed out as he slowly moved the fabric to one side and pushed just the tip of his middle finger inside me.