Arriving In Tokyo (1/2)

Jungkook's POV

"Kon'nichiwa." The receptionist greeted me with a warm smile, long dark hair swept across one shoulder exposing her pale skin. I normally would jump at the chance to spend a night with someone as beautiful as her but the only person on my mind was Y/N and how much I missed her, it was driving me crazy. It's only been a day since you last spoke to her, get a grip Jungkook.

"Kon'nichiwa." I replied with a forced smile, too tired and mind too preoccupied to really do much else.

"Don'na goyōdeshou ka?" I noticed the tilt of her head and the way she bit down a little on her bottom lip, she was obviously flirting with me but I wasn't interested which surprised me. It's the first time I'm actually not in the mood....guess there's a first time for everything.

I was rusty when it came to speaking the language, hadn't done it for so long as Jin was usually the one who handled our Japanese clients. I was certain she was asking what she could do to help me, I thought my reply through before speaking.

"Watashi wa atarashī apāto no tame ni koko ni iru." I paused, I'm sure that was correct.

"Jeon Jungkook." I added.

"Hai, watashi wa anata o kitai shite imasu." She gave a nod and her smile widened.

I think she said something along the lines of waiting for me.....or was it expecting me. I wasn't entirely sure so just gave a nod as she typed something on the computer, my fingers drummed slowly on the counter as she moved around the desk gathering together what seemed like a welcome pack.

"Shikibetsu?" She lifted her head and waited, I started to panic....not entirely sure of what she just said.

"Shi...ki..." Ah! I knew what she was asking.

"Gomen'nasai." I sent her an apologetic smile, rummaging through my bag to find my passport.

"Watashi no nihonjin wa totemo warui." I was sure that was right, I'm positive that was how you tell someone your Japanese sucks. It seemed to do the trick as she giggled, a seductive gaze followed which again didn't bother me. I was tired, I just wanted to eat and then sleep.

I handed her my passport, she checked it over and took a copy before handing it back with a keycard for the apartment and welcome pack.

"Apāto 101." She gave a nod and then pointed to the elevator adjacent.

"Arigatō." I bowed my head and then headed for the elevator, dragging my suitcase behind me.

I managed to find my apartment easily enough, it was on the top floor of the building and the very last door to my left once stepping out of the elevator.

I used my keycard on the terminal beside apartment 101 and once it clicked open pulled my suitcase inside.

"대박 (dae-bak!)" I exclaimed, my eyes widening at the room before me.