Yerin

Edited 17/5/2022

~

Y/N's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier.

Jin shirtless.

I stared at my reflection, luckily the bathroom was empty so nobody got to see my mini meltdown. "Get a grip Y/N, control yourself." I muttered to myself, splashing some cold water on my very warm face to calm me down slightly. I wasn't the type of woman this kind of stuff happened to, my life was never this exciting. I gave Min Yoongi my first everything, I was pretty innocent and naive especially when it came to sex.

Maybe that's why he cheated.

Was I boring?

I chuckled....if only he could see me now.

I don't know what's come over me, I don't know why Jungkook and Jin are attacking me on the daily.

Why do they have this hold over me?!

I was totally immersed with Jungkook until catching Jin wearing no shirt, the way he looked at me still sending a thrill throughout my body. My eyes widened, what the hell was going on and why was I allowing myself to have these thoughts. I wasn't the type to sleep around, I've only ever slept with one man but maybe I'm tired of playing the good girl.

Maybe I want some fun for a change.

I enjoyed the attention as it was very rare for men to give me any, I still wasn't sure why these two gorgeous guys wanted me but for some reason I didn't care. I still wasn't over Yoongi, yes I know it's pathetic to still be crying over someone you haven't seen in four years but maybe Jin and Jungkook could help me with that. I wasn't ready for a relationship, I didn't trust easily but no strings attached fun....

I'm totally down with that.

I applied some balm to my lips, thanks to the heated makeout session with Jungkook earlier they were extremely sore. I gave myself the once over, happy with my appearance I turned around only to find Yerin leaning against a closed cubicle door.

"So, what's it like to kiss Jungkook?" Her tone was one of amusement, lips forming a cheeky grin.

"I erm, excuse me?" I cursed inwardly, way to go Y/N.

Yerin chuckled and tilted her head. "Y/N we've been friends for years, did you really think I wouldn't see what's going on? I'm going to warn you though, don't fall for either of them."

I cocked a brow, intrigued to know more. "Why?"

Yerin smiled, arms crossing her chest.
"I'm guessing you don't know about their reputation at university?"

I shook my head. "I've been busy with actually working Yerin, something you wouldn't know much about because you're always too busy indulging in office gossip."

Yerin chuckled. "Ouch Y/N, harsh words."

I rolled my eyes, making it clear she needed to move this along.

"Jin and Jungkook like to play around when it comes to women, they've never really been in a committed relationship. I mean look at them, they're both gorgeous and ridiculously wealthy. They like to place bets, mess around with potential fuck buddies. It's simple really, once they've both established their prey, they both try to seduce her. The winner is the brother who sleeps with her first, if you haven't already guessed......you're the prey."

I don't know why but instead of feeling upset, angry or hurt over this revelation.....I was actually excited by it. Two gorgeous guys wanting to sleep with me, I could definitely have some fun with this. I flashed Yerin a devilish grin which had her eyes widening in excitement.

"Y/N, what's going on inside that devious little mind of yours?"

I tilted my head, tongue clicking against my cheek. "I'm thinking Jin deserves some punishment for making me nervous earlier."

Yerin winked, I knew she could be trusted with this information as not only was she my colleague but also my best friend. "I'm curious as to what kind of punishment he's about to get."

"I'm not sure yet."

I do know one thing

Two can play at this game.

Get ready boys.