My Babygirl

I wanted to follow her, I wanted to kiss her and tell her over and over again how much I loved her and how much I missed her.

I couldn't tell her I made a mistake leaving because part of me knew it was the right thing to do, I needed to have that year away to make something of myself and prove to my father he could trust me and be proud of me. It wasn't easy though, I wanted to tell her that it wasn't easy to be away from her and that the majority of my time spent there was me trying to move on and not think about her. I wanted to say sorry for never sending a message or calling, I wanted to explain that it was too difficult to contact her because if I did and she still returned my feelings I wouldn't be able to stop myself from dropping everything at the Tokyo office and running to her.

I secretly hoped that she would still be single, that she would still feel the same so we could try again and this time be serious about it.

I can't stop thinking about what just happened, I knew my brother was hiding something from me. I felt like my heart was going to explode, I was angry with Jin for taking something which belonged to me and hurt Y/N seemed to move on so quickly. I couldn't stand it, just the thought of them together made me want to be sick. I couldn't be in the same room with them and so left without even greeting them both properly, locking myself away in my room to release my anger and tears.

I heard footsteps softly padding down the corridor and knew it was Y/N, I didn't want to face her but couldn't stop myself from leaving the safety of my room to confront her.

I couldn't speak, I couldn't say what I wanted to say because she was standing there looking so broken....so beautiful.

I kept reminding myself that she wasn't my babygirl anymore, that she belonged to my brother but when she said my name something in me snapped. I wanted to see her face, I hated that she was hiding herself from me. I walked closer and gently placed my fingers under her chin, I felt my heart race. There was a spark, I knew she felt it too and it took everything I had not to act on my feelings. I was angry with my brother and jealous as hell that he was the one with my girl but I wasn't about to betray him. I found myself lost in her beautiful sad eyes and told her to leave before I couldn't control myself, before I did something we would both regret.

I felt cold once she turned around and headed to Jin's room, I wanted to feel her warmth again. I couldn't stop the words from escaping my mouth, I did miss and I wanted her to know that. I noticed her body stiffen, I wanted her to say something back but she didn't and now here I was standing alone and broken.

I placed my hand on the wall for support, suddenly feeling exhausted

I placed my hand on the wall for support, suddenly feeling exhausted. I wanted to be with her, I wanted to claim her for myself but she wasn't mine anymore.

My babygirl was gone.