Jin Returns

Edited 2/12/2020

Y/N's POV

I did as Jin asked, gathered all the board members and employees at ten sharp so he could preside over our first official meeting with himself and Jungkook in charge.

He looked tired as he entered the room, my eyes looked over his shoulder to see if Jungkook was with him but to my surprise he wasn't.

"Morning everyone."

He flashed a charming smile to which the room returned it, each person either nodding or saying morning in tired voices.

"I'm sorry to gather you here so suddenly but truly appreciate that everyone came along, please be seated."

He motioned for everyone to take a seat and once everyone did he turned his attention to me, his kind eyes and gentle smile had this instant calming effect.

"Y/N would you mind closing the blinds for me? I need to do a PowerPoint."

I nodded, cursing myself for suddenly blushing.

"Of course."

I quickly got to my feet and moved across to the floor to ceiling windows which occupied one side of the room looking out over the city, my finger found the switch and clicked it down. There was a gentle mechanical sound as the blinds started to turn and shut out any natural light, I moved back to my seat and Jin again flashed that damn smile.

"Much appreciated Y/N, now....let me introduce all of you to our latest client."

He clicked a button on his laptop which was connected to the PowerPoint, suddenly a very familiar brand of cosmetics flashed across the screen.

"Seoul Beauty?"

Yerin suddenly spoke, she folded her arms and moved her head slightly to get a better look at the images now flashing before us.

"That's correct, there's a reason I didn't return to the office yesterday. I arrived back from Hong Kong and immediately paid a visit to Seoul Beauty headquarters, it seems that now Jeon Enterprises has two young gentleman running it they wanted to discuss the possibility of joining forces. It seems my father didn't have the right image but myself and Jungkook do, I feel bad for my father but this is a new beginning for our company."

Jin clicked something on his laptop again and this time several graphs and charts moved across the screen.

"I've already done the research, a contract with Seoul Beauty would greatly benefit this company. Seoul Beauty is the most successful and not to mention popular cosmetic brand, it would sky rocket our appeal and bring us a vast sum of money."

Jin clicked down again to reveal a beautiful young Korean woman most likely in her twenties, her skin flawless as she held a mineral foundation in her right hand.