Advice & Surprises

Y/N's POV

I didn't want to wake Jungkook the following morning, he looked so peaceful beside me and in all honesty that's the way I wanted to say goodbye to him.

That's the way I wanted to remember him.

I didn't want us to have an awkward conversation about the night before, I didn't want a tearful goodbye on my part so quickly used the bathroom and got changed before heading to the office.

I did however send him a text, it was short and sweet.

I wish you luck in Tokyo. Xx

"So, you and Jungkook disappeared at the party last night....what happened?"

I lifted my head to see Yerin standing in the doorway of my office.

"I....what are you doing here so early anyway? You never start work this early." I decided to change the topic of conversation, I wasn't ready to talk about what happened last night.

"Y/N....don't do that." Yerin frowned, moving inside my office and plopping herself down on the small couch adjacent to my desk.

"Do what?" I arched a brow quizzically, locking my phone and pushing it aside....I didn't want to see Jungkook's reply.

"The thing you do when you're upset but you're pretending to be fine, I'm your best friend and you can't hide anything from me."

"Fine....ugh you're so persistent." I grumbled, sitting down beside her.

"What happened?" I felt her long fingers lace through my own, she gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"I did something stupid, I got far too drunk and ended up sleeping with him."

"Y/N! Why?!" Yerin shifted beside me, grip on my hand tightening.

"I can't resist him, it's absolutely ridiculous and so damn infuriating! I tried to stay mad at him but he's not really done anything wrong, he's always been honest with me."

Yerin scoffed.

"He's treated you like trash, you confessed to him and what did he do?! He rejected you! He slept with you last night even though he knows how you feel."

"Yeah that's true but I'm not innocent in this either, I've always known how he feels about me. I knew he wasn't ready for a relationship, I knew he was going to Tokyo but I still slept with him. I think it's for the best that he does go....it'll give him the opportunity to help his family and finish university and it'll give me chance to move on and learn to love myself again."

Yerin smiled, gently she tucked a strand of hair back behind my ear.

"Y/N, I just want you to be happy. I feel like this is all my fault, if I hadn't told you about what Jin and Jungkook were doing then....you probably wouldn't be here right now."