Sushi (1/2)

Edited 2/12/2020

Y/N's POV

The house is one rich people buy when they get paranoid about having too much money. It's like a fortress, tall gates with more security gadgets than a military compound. Perhaps behind those white bricks they feel safe from harm, but I can't help thinking they've only built themselves a beautiful prison.

Either way though, it's none of my concern. I'm just here for my free sushi and hopefully a decent wine.

I approach the intercom and nervously press the button.

"Y/N! You're here! Welcome, I'll open the gate for you."

I chuckle as Jin's voice greeted me through the intercom, he seems cheerful.

There's a soft mechanical hum as the gates open, I step through once the gap is big enough and approach the main entrance.

In moments a security guard is striding over the grey shingle, each footfall marked with a crunch.

"Follow me, the main foyer is undergoing some changes so it's not safe. I'll take you the back way, come on."

He doesn't smile or wait for my reply, I struggle to match his long strides and almost lose sight of him as he rounds a corner.

Bonsai trees lined the path he was now leading me down, in the centre there was a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads and a wooden bridge that crossed the middle. I stared, taking in my striking surroundings until a cough snapped me back to reality.

"It's through here."

The security guard motioned to a large patio door, I gave him a small smile to be polite and then once he left stepped inside.

"Y/N! Sorry about dragging you through the kitchen entrance, we're having new flooring put down in the main foyer."

I looked across the room, hearing Jin's voice but unable to locate him.

"It's fine, you're home is really beautiful. I especially love the pond outside, it's stunning."

I heard movement, it seemed to be coming from the room adjacent as the door was open.

"Ah, that's my favourite part of the garden. I designed it myself, got a great team to finish the work."

I heard rustling, then footsteps before Jin finally appeared through the door.

His eyes grew wide as they gave me the once over, I blushed not only from his intense gaze but from how handsome he looked in a simple white dress shirt and black slacks.

"Y/N, you look pretty." He flashed me a gentle smile, I turned to mush.

"Erm, thanks. It's just something casual, didn't really know what to wear."

I cursed inwardly for stuttering but he didn't seem to notice, my eyes then fell to a bottle of what appeared to be wine in his right hand.

"Ah, you like red wine right?" He noticed me observing the bottle, I nodded to which he winked.

"Me too, want a glass?"

"Sure, would love some."

Jin closed the door behind him, moving across the kitchen which was in one word 'incredible'

Sleek and no doubt professionally designed, they must've spent a fortune.

Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, utensils on hooks, matching cups, clean folded tea towel beside the sink, ceramic floor tiles.

"Wow, this kitchen is something else. I've never seen anything like it before, I'm jealous."

Jin chuckled, popping the cork and pouring us a glass each.

"I like to cook, this room is my favourite part of the house. If you enjoy my sushi then maybe I'll invite you over again next week to try something else, I'm always coming up with a new creation."

He walked over, handing me the glass.

"Thanks." I took it with a smile.

"It's a Moselle, I think you'll like it."

Jin took a sip of his own, watching me with eager eyes to see if I would appreciate it as much as he apparently did.

I took a sip, it was very rich yet smooth. I sighed in content as the liquid ran down my throat, I heard Jin chuckle.

"Good right?" He questioned to which I nodded.

"Very, it's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it."

~

I was nervous at the beginning but after three glasses of wine and Jin making me laugh with some of his ridiculous jokes I actually found myself starting to relax and enjoy the experience, I even questioned why my nerves had been so bad at the start.

"Okay, now watch me again." He raised a brow, concentration evident as he constructed a decent salmon sushi roll.

"Here, try it."

I chuckled as he picked it up with the chopsticks and held it against my lips.

"Open." He smirked, waiting patiently for me to test his creation.

"This better be the best sushi ever." I chuckled and opened my mouth, chewing slowly as he watched me closely.

"So, what do you think?" I closed my eyes, thinking of the perfect way to tease him.

"Well, it's okay.....I've had better."

"Yah! Behave yourself!" He shook his head with a smile, obviously knowing I was joking.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help but tease you. I really like it, best sushi I've ever had."

He smiled sweetly, making another one for himself.

"Hey, can I try?" I asked with eager eyes.

"Sure, show me your sushi making skills."

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm a terrible cook."

"Well, I'll just have to give you lessons."

He said with a wink, I felt myself blush but blamed the wine.

I was standing by the kitchen counter, fully focused on impressing him with my skills when suddenly he was behind me.

"Jin....what...."

"Hush, you're doing it wrong."

His long arms moved around me from behind, gently taking each hand in his own before helping me put together a sushi roll.

"See, that's all there is to it." His warm breath kissed the curve of my neck, I felt my legs grow weak.

"What's going on here?"

I suddenly heard a very familiar voice come from behind us, Jin stepped back quickly and I turned my head to see

Jungkook.....wearing nothing but a towel around his waist.

Fuck.