Unexpected

Two months later.

Y/N's POV ~

"Jin....stop it! I said stop, behave yourself!" I started to giggle, trying my hardest to wriggle away and escape his hold.

"Never! Come here! I need to shower you with kisses and affection, don't refuse me!" He said dramatically; fingers attacking my stomach as he peppered my face with gentle kisses.

"Stop! Ahhhh, you know I hate getting tickled!" I laughed, tears now falling from my eyes.

"No! I can't see my princess cry! Let me sort that for you!" He started to kiss away my tears.

"I'm not sad pabo, I'm crying because you're making me laugh." I shook my head; fingertips gently running across his soft plump lips.

"Morning princess." He smiled, dark hair falling across his eyes.

"Morning handsome."

"I love it when you call me that."

"It's true though, you're very handsome."

"I know, worldwide handsome." He winked.

"I wouldn't go that far." I teased, laughing when his eyes widened.

"Yah! I'm...."

"Aish...hush." I silenced him with a kiss, he chuckled against my lips before returning it.

I still couldn't believe this was happening; never expected my relationship with Jin to end up like this.

It took a month for me to accept the fact that Jungkook was never going to change his mind and come back for me, so many times I was tempted to send him messages and ask how he was but never did....I was too scared he wouldn't reply.

I was hurt at first, he never once called me or sent messages. I expected him to at least ask about me but according to Jin he never did, guess I wasn't that important to him.

I drowned my sorrows at first, going out most nights with Yerin and getting myself ridiculously drunk.

I remember calling Taehyung one night, my mind was so occupied with Jeon Jungkook that I needed one night of hot sex with a good looking guy to help me forget about him. Taehyung was the perfect gentleman though, he picked me up from the club and took me home. I tried to seduce him and even though he was tempted he refused, he told me the next day it was incredibly difficult to refuse me but it was the right thing to do. I felt so embarrassed, said sorry to him countless times for my reckless behaviour. I was drunk but that still didn't make it right, it was wrong of me to put him in that position. I actually became really good friends with him after that little incident, so at least something good came of it.

I stopped going out drinking so much when Namjoon expressed his concern, he was still currently living with me which I didn't mind at all.....It was nice to have him so close, I needed the distraction.

I got closer to Jin, we spent most of our time at work together and he always invited me out to lunch with him. I kept remembering what Namjoon said to me that day, when he said I was focusing on the wrong brother this entire time.

I wasn't ready to move on yet; so for the first month kept it strictly platonic between the two of us.

That soon changed.

Yoongi took the team out to celebrate after we finished the first advertisement for his company.

I wasn't going to go at first, worried it would be awkward as Yoongi hadn't spoken to me since that day we went out for lunch. I explained my concerns to Jin but he convinced me to go, saying he needed me there for company. I wasn't sure why he needed me there when the rest of the team was going but didn't question it, he was my boss and I couldn't really say no. I was pleasantly surprised though, Yoongi was fine with me and there was no tension between the two of us.

"See, told you everything would be fine." Jin said to me as we enjoyed our drinks.

Several drinks later and the two of us were drunk, not ridiculously drunk but drunk enough for Jin to finally confess his feelings for me.

"I like you, I've always liked you. It was a game at first but something happened, something I didn't expect. I got jealous of Jungkook, he made me so mad when he hurt you....you made me so mad when you picked him over me." He slurred as we reached my apartment.

I don't really know what happened next, to this day that night is still a mystery to me. I do remember waking up naked....Jin beside me with a stupid grin on his face.

It's been one month since that night, one month of belonging to Jin.

It was refreshing....to actually be in a healthy relationship.

Jin would take me out on dates whenever he could, always showering me with affection. It took some getting used to, Yerin would tease me constantly and Namjoon kept saying "I told you so."

I was surprised when Jin introduced me as his girlfriend the first time we met a good friend of his from university, only a month of us dating and already he was happy to call me that and surprisingly....I liked it.

It was nice....to not sneak around and feel like someone was proud to call me theirs.

It's now two months, two months since Jungkook left me and so much has changed.

Yet one thing hadn't changed....

I was still in love with Jeon Jungkook.