Anger

Jungkook's POV

Anger.

It's the vexing of the soul, a swelling of the veins waiting to explode.

It's like the rushing of blood to the head, saying things you shouldn't.

I don't know what came over me, this feeling was unexpected.

The two of them didn't even seem to care, that was the breaking point of my patience.

At that moment, I was blinded by a five-course serving of rage.

I reached out, my fist came in contact with Jin's jaw.

"What the fuck Jungkook?!" Y/N shouted.

Jin fell to the ground, I immediately felt guilty.

"Jungkook what the hell is wrong with you?" Y/N was beside Jin, hand coming out to gently touch his face.

I don't feel anything for Y/N, our arrangement purely sexual.

Then what the hell was all that about?

I just punched my brother.

Y/N's POV

Jin's eyes widened, it was evident he was still in shock about what just happened.

He wasn't the only one, my heart still beating like crazy.

I couldn't understand why Jungkook was so angry, we weren't together so why the hell was he acting like a jealous boyfriend.

"Jungkook? Explain yourself!" I raised my voice, trying to get a reaction from him.

I was furious and confused, he wasn't even looking at me which only made the atmosphere between us tense and awkward.

I followed his gaze, heart dropping a little when I realized he was staring at my panties on the floor.

Why was I suddenly feeling ashamed?

I quickly moved over and grabbed them, slipping them back on.

"Y/N, go to my office."

I don't know why but my whole demeanor changed with Jungkook, once he pointed his finger to the door and spat out his words my body wanted to obey him.

Jin didn't have that effect on me, for some reason it was the total opposite with him.

"Don't make me tell you twice."

I lifted my head, eyes meeting his.

Why did he look so angry and hurt?

I'm so confused.

I looked back at Jin, he was still sitting on the floor nursing his bruised jaw.

"It's okay, you better go." Jin flashed me a reassuring smile, I felt so sorry for him.

I also felt guilty.

I should tell Jungkook to leave us alone, I should stay with Jin to make sure he's okay but Jungkook has this hold over me.

I can't explain it.

"Now!" I flinch as Jungkook repeats himself for the third time, I lower my head and immediately leave the room.

Jungkook's POV

I waited for Y/N to leave before turning back to my brother, brow furrowing.

I feel so guilty.

"I never expected this reaction from you Jungkook, what's the deal with you two?" Jin didn't even seem angry with me, for some reason that only made me feel worse.

I could tell from his expression, from the tone of his voice that he was hurt.

Now I really feel like shit.

"Nothing, it's not like that."

Jin laughed, clearly amused by my response.

"Jungkook you just punched me, we've played this game with many women and you've never acted like this. It's clear to me you're obsessed with her, you don't want to share her. I suggest you figure out what the hell it is you want before anyone else gets hurt."

I wanted to say sorry, I wanted to clear the air but was too stubborn.

"I recommend ice for the jaw." I smirked, this was my way of saying sorry and Jin knew that.

"Just get out of my office pabo." He retorted.