1

Chapter 1
Mavis POV
"Mavis can you tell me what number five is?" My algebra teacher asked me shifting everyone's attention towards me. I started freaking out I didn't like all of this attention and if people didn't stop looking at me right now I was going to cry.

"She didn't raise her hand" my best friend Jeffery spoke up.

"Excuse me?" Mr. jean scoffed.

"You called on her but she didn't raise her hand so why are you putting her on the spot?" Jeff gave mr.jean a snarky attitude. I thanked him mentally for taking the attention away, he knew how much I hated it.

"Mr. Davis I suggest you don't speak unless you are spoken to" mr. jean snapped at him making the class 'ooh' in response.

"Ha Ha" Jeff said sarcastically. "How about you kiss my ass?" He snapped back making the class erupt in laughter.

"Deans office now!" The teacher demanded. Jeff just shrugged and grabbed his stuff.

"You're just doing me a favor" he smiled then flipped him off as he exited the classroom. I just shook my head and looked down.

Shortly after that the bell rang. I got up quickly and headed out before anyone else.

As I was putting my books in my locker I felt someone slap my ass. I gasped and turned around I looked up to see Jeff.

"Don't do that!" I whined softly slapping his chest before turning back to my locker.

"Sorry but I can't help it if my best friend has a fatty" he shrugged leaning against the locker next to mine. I slightly giggled at his comment.

"Thanks for what you did in algebra" I mumbled softly as I closed my locker hugging my notebook close to my chest.

"No prob, that teacher shouldn't be fucking with you anyway" he rolled his eyes.

"Jeff dude what's up" Jeff's friend greeted him, from the sound of the persons voice it was either Ethan or Grayson Dolan, I couldn't see their face because I was looking down.

"What's up eth" Jeff gave him a bro hug.

"Hi, mavis" he tried to talk to me, I didn't respond afraid of saying something stupid. "It amazes me how she only ever talks to you" he said to Jeff.

Jeff laughed. "Let's get to lunch my guys"

I sat down next to jeff at the lunch table, almost instantly pulling out my book. He took it out of my hands putting it in his bag, I gave him a 'What the hell' look.

"Try to socialize" He said as more of a question than a statement. I shook my head no then looked down at my tater tots. He sighed in defeat and started talking to his friends. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Grayson Dolan sit down next to his twin. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear showing my face a little more so I could gaze at his beautiful face. He was so fucking sexy, that jaw line just drove me crazy and that stubble was just oh my god. I could just imagine it tickling the inside of my thighs as he ate me out. I bit my lip at the thought squeezing my thighs together as I felt myself get aroused.

"You're staring babygirl" Grayson smirked. My eyes widened and I looked back down letting the hair cover my face again. "Aw don't hide" I swallowed hard hoping he would just leave it alone. He slid into the seat next to me. "Mavy?" I smiled slightly at the nickname.

I looked up at Jeff who had disappeared. I was by myself! My leg started shaking and my palms got sweaty.

"C'mon talk to me, princess" he insisted. I kept my mouth shut not wanting to embarrass myself.

"Sorry I was getting some water" Jeff apologized sitting next to me. I scooted closer to him wrapping my arms around his arm burying my face into him. "You good?" He whispered. I nodded. I felt something slip into my pocket then Grayson's presence disappear, I don't think Jeff noticed due to the fact that he was so into the conversation he was having about football with Ethan.

————————————-

Once I entered Jeff's humble abode I tied up my hair sighing.

"Ugh what a long ass day!" I exclaimed to Jeff who was closing the front door.

"So What was up with you at lunch today?" He asked taking off his jacket.

"What do you mean?" I bit my lip as I opened the refrigerator door.

"Don't play dumb I saw him talking to you today" he smirked as he plopped down on the couch.

"What? And you didn't come over to save me?" I placed the water bottle on the counter as I glared at him.

"May, you have to make other friends" he said turning on the tv.

"I have you and that's all I need" I chuckled giving him a sweet smile as I walked over to him.

"So, What? You're going to be shy and quiet in public then loud and obnoxious in private" he placed his legs on my lap.

"I'm not obnoxious and yes" I nodded sipping my water.

"What are you going to do for a living?" He asked smirking.

"A librarian or a stripper" I nodded.

"A stripper?" He laughed. "You can't even throw away a piece of paper in class but you want to be a stripper?"

"Um have you seen my curvy caramel colored body I'm like so sexy" I joked. He just laughed and turned his attention back to the tv which was playing bobs burgers. I reached into my pocket remembering that Grayson slipping something in there. I pulled out a crumbled piece of paper, I unfolded it revealing a phone number. Did he really want me to text him? A wave of excitement ran through me. I can't what if I say something weird and he shows it to everyone at school and I become a laughing stock. I crushed the paper in my hand and decided to ignore it as much as I wanted to I couldn't.
—————————-
I laid in bed finishing up my homework as Maroon 5 played softly in the background. They're such an underrated band.

Ping!
I looked at my phone expecting it to be Jeff but it was an unknown number.

Unknown: hey there 😏
Unknown: this is Grayson btw

I quickly changed the his contact name.

Grayson: I knew you weren't going to text me first so I got your # from Jeff
Grayson: hope thats okay?
Grayson: you gonna respond?

I grinned at his persistency. He actually wanted to talk to me.

Me: hi

Grayson: she speaks!!!!

Me: well god gave me a mouth for a reason.

Grayson: an attitude I like it😏

Me: didn't ask if you did

Grayson: your attitudes kind of a turn on

I quickly threw my phone to the side. I knew what that was going to lead to and I couldn't do that imagine all the bad things it could lead to. But I do want him........