60

Mavis's POV

"So then I activated extra savage Ethan mode-."

I cut Ethan off bursting into laughter, he gave me a 'What?' look and I laughed harder. "I'm sorry but extra savage Ethan mode?"

"Can I finish my story?" He playfully rolled his eyes. I nodded eating a French fry. "Okay so-."

The door cut him off and I laughed again. "Nose goes!" I quickly touched my nose along with Grayson and Ethan touched his last groaning.

As Ethan went to answer the door Grayson looked over at me worriedly and I leaned over pecked his lips giving him a reassuring smile. I could tell the guilt was eating him alive....I just wanted this whole thing to be behind us.

Ethan came back into his room, where we were all chilling, with a slightly worried face. A few short seconds later James entered with Emma behind him.

"Good, you guys have food I'm starved" James grabbed Ethan's fries. I looked over at Emma who was discreetly glancing at Grayson, does she think that I don't know?

Grayson put his arm around my shoulders keeping his eyes on me guilt engraved on his face.

"So....what movie should we watch?" Ethan said grabbing the Roku controller. After a few moments of arguing we decided on Blockers.

I snuggled into Grayson feeling a bit sleepy from the flight. Emma glanced at us before looking back at the screen.

Twenty minutes into the movie and we were all laughing, I looked over and saw that Emma had placed her hand on grays shoulder and I smacked it off.

"Don't Touch him" I snapped, everyone looked at me shocked.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't think-."

"Were you thinking when you kissed him?" She looked shocked, guess she didn't know I knew. "Sorry, I thought I could be okay with this and move past it but I can't" I got up from the floor storming out of the room.

Grayson's POV

Fück, fück, fück, no!

I got up from my spot following her to my room.

"Mavy what do you mean you can't?" I closed my door kneeling in front of her as she sat on the edge of my bed.

She was quiet for a few seconds before a tear rolled down her cheek.

She's going to break up with me....

Please don't say what I'm thinking...

"I-.....I think we should.....break up" she looked me in the eyes and I began tearing up.

"No, Mavis I-is this about Emma? B-because consider her gone if you have a problem with her. Please baby don't do this I need you" I pleaded holding her hands.

"Gray, it's not just Emma. We're too-." She stopped running her hand through her hair searching for the right words to say. "...busy for each other now, this isn't high school anymore.......it's college....and we're living in two different states it's....too much"

No, it's been working! We can do this....ugh I wish I never agreed to that fücking party.

"I love you, Gray" now we were both crying.

"Please don't do this" I whispered laying my head in her lap hoping this was all a joke, some sick horrible joke.

"It's what's best for the both of us" her voice cracked. She lifted my head so we were looking into each others eyes. "And this isn't forever, we'll stay friends-."

"I don't want to be your fücking friend, Mavy." I scoffed wiping my tears. "I-it was working, we called each other, I visited."

"Grayson, I don't know about you but those long talks at night, which I enjoyed very much, left me exhausted in the morning. I was falling asleep in classes, and you, you disappeared for two weeks" she looked sad and I felt the guilt run through me again. "I thought you were busy with school, and that was completely fine. But then I find out it was because you kissed some other girl, that hurt Grayson, a lot"

"I know, and I can't tell you how sorry I am I should've told you the day it happened but I was scared that I would lose you" I laid my head in her lap again. "But now I'm loosing you anyway"